Full Day Private History of the Pyramids Tour With Camel Ride
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from the lobby of your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Take an incredible camel ride around Giza pyramids
- Walk around the pyramids to discover the splendours of Egyptian civilization
- Explore the history of the ancient Egyptians by visiting Sakkara Step Pyramid and Complex
- Enjoy the taste of the Egyptian food during your lunch at a local restaurant
- Discover more about the habits and traditions of the Egyptians with your private tour guide
About 8.00 am your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to start your tour to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djoser the world's oldest significant stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
Continue your tour to visit Dahshure where the first true pyramid was built by King Senefru - the founder of the Fourth dynasty and you will also get to visit the bent pyramid and the red pyramid.
Stop lunch at a local restaurant, and after enjoy an excursion to the great Pyramids of Giza, you will start your tour there in the front of the pyramid of the King Cheops - One of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
See the pyramid of King Chephren and the pyramid of King Mykerinus. See a panoramic view from the Giza plateau of all the three pyramids together.
You will have 30 minutes for your camel ride then you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx which lies at the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren and was discovered in 1912.
At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- 30 minutes camel ride at Giza pyramids.
- Lunch meal of Egyptian cuisine will be served at a local restaurant.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to get Inside one of Giza Pyramids.
- Please wear comfortable, light clothing as well as comfortable suitable footwear