Giza Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara Tour with lunch and Camel Ride Between Pyramids
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Visit the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis
- See the impressive Statue of Ramses II
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Marvel at the Step Pyramid, the worlds oldest stone structure
- Get up close to the Great Sphinx
- Enjoy a camel ride among the pyramids
- Be inspired by the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus
This is a wonderful family-friendly excursion which starts with pick up from your hotel by our Tour Guide and being brought to The Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Enjoy a camel ride among the pyramids and take in the sheer beauty of these man-made wonders of the ancient world.
Get up close to the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body and let your imagination run wild, dating back to the time of Chephren.
The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served two distinct functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Secondly, it was used for the mummification process of the king.
Marvel at the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the worlds oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser.
After enjoying lunch at a local restaurant we will continue to Memphis, once the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom and which was founded by King Menes. Memphis is the embodiment of Egyptian culture and it is here where you will also lay your eyes on the Statue of Ramses II which stands at 69 feet tall. Finally, we will visit the world-famous alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
The tour concludes when you are dropped back to your hotel.
- Free wifi on board vehicle
- All taxes and service charge
- Camel ride
- Bottled water and free soft drink
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guide
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up drop-off from your hotel
- Tips Gratuities
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Remember you suncream
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1