Felucca Tour on the Nile From Luxor
Enjoy sailing on the River Nile in a Felucca and experience a fabulous sunset as you sail. This relaxing experience will allow you to see both the east and west bank of the Nile in Luxor and life on the river.
The trip includes a stop at Banana Island where you will see the many plantations where this fruit is grown. The island also has orange, mango and mandarin trees and you will have the opportunity to enjoy a taste of the bananas picked straight from the tree. Back to your Hotel/Nile Cruise.
- Relax and enjoy the peace and calm as you drift along the beautiful River Nile on a Traditional Egyptian Felucca
- Make a stop and visit Banana Island and taste the Egyptian banana
- Scheduling: Semi-Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 2 to 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation/Cruiseship or any other location within Luxor.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up services from hotel in Luxor and back
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Bottled water provided during your tours and transfers
- Personal expenses
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. You pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.