Full Day Guided Denderah & Abydous Tour in Luxor
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Arabic
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Luxor airport or any hotel in Luxor.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- See structures from different periods in Egyptian history
- Visit Abydos - one of the oldest cities of ancient Egypt!
- Wander the columned halls and underground chambers
Visit Dendera Temple which is located about 50 KM north of Luxor and 4 KM from the River. It was one of the principal cult centres of the goddess Hathor “Goddess of Maternity, Joy, Music, and love", The Greeks identified goddess Hathor as Aphrodite.
The site contains a large number of structures from different periods of Egyptian history, but most prominent today is the Greco-Roman Hathor temple, which was largely constructed between 54 and 29 BC. Visitors can wander the columned halls, underground chambers, and stairways of the intact building, which is covered with hieroglyphic inscriptions. After that continue your journey further north towards Abydos one of the oldest cities of ancient Egypt which was the head of God Osiris “God of Underworld”.
Abydos is notable for the memorial Temple of Seti I, which contains an inscription from the nineteenth dynasty known to the modern world as the Abydos King List. The temple was built by King Seti I and completed by his son King Ramses II.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees for Denderah & Abydos temples
- Hotel pick and drop off
- entry visa to Egypt food & beverage any personal expenses
- Any expense of personal nature
- Please include your pick up details when making your booking.