Luxor Private Full Day Tour
Our Reflections Travel qualified Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from either your hotel/Nile Cruise in Luxor or Luxor International Airport and accompany you on your visit to the West Bank where you can see the famous Valley of the Kings where there are many kings buried in this valley.
The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tutankhamun, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Then proceed to visit the majestic Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty 1490-1469 B.C the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
After this, we will carry onto the colossi of Memnon where you have the opportunity to take some photographs. We now journey to the East Bank in Luxor. Lunch at a local restaurant.
After your lunch, we will proceed to visit Karnak Temples the greatest example of worship in history dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
End your tour by visiting the beautiful Temple Of Luxor which was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty.
After you have finished your tours you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luxor or Luxor International Airport.
- Enjoy exploring all the main attractions of the East and West Bank in one day
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Luxor hotels or port
- Explore the Tombs of the Valley of the King
- View the majestic Queen Hatchepsut Temple
- Take some fabulous photos at the Colossi of Memnon
- Visit the magnificent Luxor & Karnak Temples
- Feel stress free in the knowledge we are a Professional Registered Company
- All our Egyptologist Guides are Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Guide
- Lunch meal
- A bottle of water during your trip
- Entry/Admission to valley of kings
- Entry/Admission to Hatshepsuit
- Entry/Admission Karnak temples
- Entry/Admission to luxor temple
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. You pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.