Private Half Day Tour of Medinet Habu , City Monastery and Tombs of Nobles From Luxor
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel /Nile Cruise by A/C Vehicle to visit 3 magnificent sites of the west bank of Luxor.
You will start your tour with discovering one of the largest well-preserved memorial temples in Luxor Medinet Habu, the temple was constructed to commemorate King Ramses III "The last great warrior pharaoh of the new kingdom" after his death, by orders of the king himself. Most of the walls of the temple are illustrated with scenes of the military campaigns of King Ramses II especially the great battle of Qadesh in which the king defeated the Hittites.
After this, you will Move on to Visit the remains of the ancient Workmen's Village in Deir el-Medina, the village was founded during the reign of King Thutmose I (from the 18th dynasty) and flourished until the end of the 20th dynasty. It was the home of artists, craftsmen, and workers who built and ornamented the royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings. Above the settlement, hidden within the cliffs, are the workers' tombs. They include some of the finest decorated private tombs in all of Thebes.
Then will finish your day tours with the Tombs of the Nobels, there are more than 400 tombs belonging to nobles where royal tombs were decorated with cryptic passages from the Book of the Dead to guide them through the afterlife, decorated their tombs with wonderfully detailed scenes of their daily lives.
After these interesting visits, you will return back to your Hotel/Nile Cruise.
- Visit the Mortuary Temple of Ramsses III at Medinet Habu
- Enjoy exploring the Tombs of the Nobles
- The burial place of Powerful Courtiers of the Ancient City
- Feel stress free in the knowledge we are a Professional Registered Company
- All our Egyptologist Guides are Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation/Cruiseship or any other location within Luxor.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up from Hotel & back
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Bottled water provided during your tours and transfers
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission to Medinet Habu
- Entry/Admission to Deir El-Madina
- Entry/Admission to tombs of Nobels
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. You pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.