West Bank Private Tour - Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut and Memnon
Our qualified Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your hotel/Nile Cruise by A/C Vehicle in Luxor to explore the West bank.
Start with a visit to the famous Valley of the Kings. There are 63 tombs within the valley. The Royal tombs are decorated with Egyptian mythology which gives rise to the beliefs of the period. There are many known kings buried in the valley but of course the most famous being King Tutankhamun. The Guides are not permitted to enter the Tombs but he will explain everything to you before you enter.
Then journey onto the magnificent Temple of Queen Hatshepsut also known as Deir el Bahari. Queen Hatshepsut meaning Foremost of Noble Ladies was thought to have started the first trading routes.
Carry on now to the Colossi of Memnon. The Colossi of Memnon are huge twin Statues made from blocks of quartzite sandstone. The Colossi was thought to have been guarding the entrance to Amenhotep Memorial Temple. Colossi is one of the best places to take some fabulous photos.
After this fantastic tour transfer back to your Hotel/Nile Cruise.
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Luxor hotels or port
- See the awe inspiring Temple of Queen Hatchepsut the first woman to rule Egypt
- View the Tomb which created all the excitement in the world Tutankhamun in the Valley of the Kings
- Feel stress free in the knowledge we are a Professional Registered Company
- Admire the Huge twin statues of the Colossi of Memnon and take some fabulous photos
- All our Egyptologist Guides are Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation/Cruiseship or any other location within Luxor.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Pick up services from hotel in Luxor and back
- Entry/Admission to valley of kings
- Entry/Admission to Hatshepsuit
- All service charges & taxes
- A bottle of water during your trip
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- The West Bank temples open at 06:00 and close at 17:00
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. You pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.