Ephesus & House of Virgin Mary Private Tour from Bodrum Port
See many centuries worth of classical architecture, the famous Temple of Artemis, and the site believed to be the final home of the Virgin Mary on this fabulous tour to Ephesus from the Bodrum area.
We begin the tour with a Pickup from your hotel, and a comfortable ride takes you to the historic city. Ephesus is world known as the site of the ancient temple and dedicated to the Greek goddess Artemis is described as one of the great wonders of the ancient world. Around the single column that remains from this historic structure, you will be able to see a wealth of relics from Greek, Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman times.
As you stroll along the marble streets, you can see the Odeon, the Agora, the Temple of Hadrian, the Monumental Fountains, the Roman Baths, the Library of Celsius, and the Great Amphitheatre. Your tour also takes you to the House of the Virgin Mary, a pilgrimage site where the Catholic belief state that Mary spent her final days, and the ruins of the 6th-century Basilica of St. John (extra charge), constructed by Byzantine emperor Justinian I.
- Explore the House of the Virgin Mary where she spent her final days
- Be amazed at the imposing & majestic ancient theatre in Ephesus
- Temple of Artemis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the seven wonders of the world
- See the spectacular & historic ruins of an ancient metropolis of Ephesus
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from Bodrum Port
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admission fees
- Parking fees
- Professional guide
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Bodrum Port
- Other services not mentioned
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Sensible/comfortable walking shoes. Waterproof jacket (recommended in low season)
- Please apply suncream and wear a hat especially in the summer season
- This is a fully private tour and will just be your group on the tour
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1