Ephesus & the Charming Sirince Village Group Tour From Kusadasi Port
A tour to the ancient city of Ephesus and Sirince Village is a highlight of any trip to Turkey. Ancient Ephesus is the best-preserved classical city in the Eastern Med and has the largest open-air museum found in Turkey. Ephesus has over 30 buildings and structures that are linked together by streets that still have the Marks of the Chariot wheels.
The Great Theatre is the place where St Paul preached against the Pagans and where Gladiators engaged in battle. Once holding around 25,000 people, this theatre was built in the Hellenistic period and was renovated by several Roman emperors. Designed for theatrical performances and then later alterations allowed gladiatorial contests to be held here. The Library of Celsus has been remarkably restored and probably the most photographed place in Ephesus.
Also, you might see the Odeon Temple, Fountain of Trajan, Temple of Hadrian, Stream baths of scholastic, Marble road, Agora and Temple of Domitian.
The final place at Ephesus you will visit is the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Ephesus’ Temple of Artemis was built in honour to the goddess of the hunt, and only the foundation and one column remain of this temple which once measured 425 feet long.
We will then move on to the Sirince Village, which is located on the top of a mountain. Famous for its fruit wines, olive oil and other natural products and its charming restful atmosphere. A dozen small restaurants with Turkish appetisers and wine cater to guests and locals alike. During the exchange of populations between Turkey and Greece following world war 1 in 1924, Turks from Thessaloniki, Greece moved here.
- Explore Sirince Village famous for its olive oil, fruit wines and other natural products
- Visit the Temple of Artemis considered one of the seven wonders of the ancient world
- Visit the remarkably restored Library of Celsus
- Go to the Great Theatre where the Gladiators once fought
- See Ephesus the best preserved classic city in Eastern Mediterranean
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from your centrally located hotel in Kusadasi or Kusadasi Port
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admission fees to attractions
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- All sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Land transportation by an air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips to the guide & driver (optional)
- Food and drink
- We cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dressing
- Amendments are subject to availability and may require a supplement fee
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised
- Clients must be ready at the departure point 15 minutes before the pickup time
- Please bring passport for Children
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1