Arc de Triomphe Ticket and Paris City Tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Your pass is valid for one year
- Arc de Triomphe opening hours: Every day from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Panoramic bus City Tour for an unbeatable view of Paris
- Discover Paris’s iconic districts and monuments
- Entrance ticket to visit the Arc de Triomphe whenever you want
- Discover an exceptional view of Paris from atop the Arc de Triomphe
From the top of the Arc de Triomphe, you will have an unbeatable 360° view of Paris!
Combine the Paris tour with an entrance ticket to the Arc de Triomphe with this pass. Discover one of Paris’s most iconic monuments and take a tour on a panoramic bus. Depending on the time of your City tour, you can visit the Arc de Triomphe before or after your excursion. The ticket to the Arc de Triomphe has to be taken at PARISCityVISION agency. There is no transport included in the Arc de Triomphe from our agency (city tour terminal point). This is not a guided tour.
The Arc de Triomphe is the majestic monument that sits at the top of the Champs Elysées. It is 50 meters high, 22 meters wide and 45 meters long. It is located at the centre of the Place de l’Etoile where twelve avenues named after important battles or figures in French history begin. Built by Napoleon I in 1806, it was inaugurated in 1836 by King Louis Philippe who dedicated it to the armies of the Revolution and the Empire. Since 11 November 1920, the memorial flame is lit every evening in memory of the unknown soldier and all those who fought for France. After climbing the 284 steps, you will enjoy a 360° panorama view of the Place Charles de Gaulle Etoile and will see the Eiffel Tower, the Place de la Concorde, the Montparnasse Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Grande Arche de la Défense (in the business district of Paris).
The Paris City Tour in a panoramic bus is an unmissable tour for a first-time visitor to Paris. Throughout your journey, you will hear commentary on the history and richness of the architectural, artistic and cultural heritage thanks to individual earphones available in several languages. You can discover the streets, the bridges across the Seine, the neighbourhoods and monuments that decorate the capital. Among the most symbolic you will see the Place Vendôme, the Opéra Garnier, the Panthéon, the Musée d’Orsay, the Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, and the Invalides. The tour lasts around 1 hour 45 minutes to give you an overview of the city.
With the Paris tour in a panoramic bus, you will dive into the daily life of the Parisians who perceive their city in their own way. You will listen to commentaries in the language of your choice that will explain to you how Paris evolved with its impressing architecture throughout the centuries. You will see the emblematic monuments of the French capital while going through the main neighbourhoods of Paris. You will discover the habits of French people and find your bearings in the French capital.
The Paris tour is also suited for children as they will have Lulu and Maurice the dogs showing them around Paris and telling them about their life as Parisian dogs. They will see that Paris is very welcoming for dogs, which are allowed to go almost everywhere. They will learn the history of Paris through anecdotes on the dogs of famous figures such as Napoleon and Marie Antoinette. this two-hour visit will be very fun and entertaining for children.
- City tour in air-conditioned panoramic coach
- Headsets for the pre-recorded commentary (digital sound) during the city tour
- Entrance ticket and rooftop access into Arc de Triomphe plus an Informational pamphlet
- Guided tour
- Tour guide
- Transfer to the Arc de Triomphe
- Individuals with reduced mobility can take an elevator to the upper level of Arc de Triomphe. The elevator does not go all the way to the top.
- Strollers, scooters, bicycles, suitcases, rollerblades, and skateboards are not allowed into Arc De Triomphe as well as Glass bottles, motorcycle helmets, tripods (unless accompanied by a permit)
- The monument may be required to close for safety reasons, inclement weather or special ceremonies.
- Telescopes are available and Guide dogs are permitted in The Arc de Triomphe.
- The route and itinerary are given as an indication only; they may be subject to change for reasons of traffic or other exceptional events.
- Available languages for tour commentary: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean.
- Commentary for children during city tour available in French, English, Spanish.