Canal Saint Martin Guided Walking Private Food Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour is not available on Mondays or Sundays
- Easy CancellationFree cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar day prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- The best wine, pastries, cheese and charcuterie Paris has to offer
- A personal food expert to demystify the intricacies of French cuisine
- Scenic and pastoral views along the edge of the waterway
Looking for an offbeat Parisian food experience? Our Canal Saint Martin Artisan Food tour is the perfect opportunity to grasp the complex world of France’s most ancient art: gastronomy.
If the best way to your heart is through your stomach, then the best way to discover the heart of Paris is through its food. This delicious 3-hour small-group food odyssey in this historical district will open your senses with inspiring locales and tastings along the way, from fruit & veg, charcuterie, wine & cheese, to bread and pastries, your personable expert will demystify each mouth-watering product.
Your food tour will begin with a tasting in a hidden Parisian local market where the freshest local produce, wine, and French specialities are artful. Learn how to select the best produces, and meet the passionate food merchants that make up this trendy market scene!
A few Parisian blocks away is a modern artisanal chocolate and fruit jellies boutique where you will sample some of the best chocolates, fruit jellies and creamy caramels Paris has to offer.
In between the most incredible tastings, your guide will lead you in a picturesque meandering across the footbridges of the canal and show you what makes the neighbourhood special as you scope out the latest new restaurants and bars to hit the scene.
Next up is the district’s trendiest new generation boulangerie where you’ll sample a selection of the most mouth-watering bread and traditional baked goods around!
And last but not least we’d like to treat you with a copious cheese and cured meats tasting, accompanied with some surprising regional wines selected by passionate professionals who are revitalizing the regional flavour combos of France!
- A food expert
- A walking guided tour of the Canal Saint Martin neighbourhood
- 5 tastings of wine, pastries, cheese and charcuterie fit to substitute a hearty lunch or dinner
- You will receive the booking confirmation of your tour by e-mail, as well as a voucher. Print the voucher and present it to our guide outside the “Marché des Enfants Rouges”, metro station
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1