Eiffel Tower French Gastronomy - 3 hour food tour in Paris
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Available on Wednesdays and Fridays only
- Children aged 9 and under are not permitted on this tour
- Easy CancellationFree cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar day prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)
- Taste 10 of the finest gastronomic products available
- Visit a selection of food merchants and speciality food shops
- Explore Paris’s Eiffel Tower neighbourhood with an expert food guide
- Groups limited to 10 people for maximum interaction
The neighbourhood beneath the Eiffel Tower is little known to visitors but home to some of the finest food merchants in Paris. With a resident foodie by your side, you'll walk from merchant to merchant, sampling some of the most delicious foods that Paris has to offer, on this 3-hour tour.
As you explore this charming area, you'll be treated to tastings of fine pastries at a top boulangerie and a selection of cheeses with wine from a Corsican fromager, who will close the shop, especially for your visit. You'll also sample world-renowned foie gras, cured meats, and tapenades from Southwest of France, delicious macarons available in every flavour, and chocolates from a master chocolatier.
This tour is the ultimate in shopping, eating, and enjoying the gastronomy of Paris like a local. It’s best to start out on an empty stomach!
- Taste of the finest products available
- Guided Walk
- Personal Expenses
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1