5 Hours Semi-private Day/Sunset Catamaran Cruise in Santorini
You have the choice between a Semi-private day tour or a 5-hour semi-private sunset tour. On both tours be transferred by private car to Vlyhana Port for embarkation.
Discover the colourful Red and White volcanic beaches, stop for your first swim/snorkelling before continuing to sail the black mountain, the Indian rock and the lighthouse. We continue out at the Caldera, the Volcano and the Hot Springs.
Another stop will be made for your second swim and food will be set for you to enjoy all the Greek flavours by the volcano and with the breathtaking view. On the sunset tour, you will be able to watch Santorini’s famous and beautiful sunset on board.
- Swim at the famous Red and White volcanic beaches
- Sail by the black mountain and see the most beautiful lighthouse in the world
- Visit the volcanic crater of Caldera and see the hot springs
- Enjoy traditional Greek foods and wines surrounded by magnificent views
- Experience the best views of the Santorini sunset
- Scheduling: Semi-Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- Pick-up serviceWe provide transfer from your hotel to the Catamaran.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in santorini
- Lunch or Dinner
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Use of towels
Your pick up will be from your Hotel with our private transfer. We drive you to Vlyhada port for embarkation and the cruise begins. First we stop at the Red Beach. Then at the White Beach which is only accessible by boat. Depending on the weather, the Captain will pick the best spot for you to swim but you will also have the time to take you pictures and admire the beautiful beaches.
We continue along the Black Mountain and the impressive Indian Rock. Then we sail by the Lighthouse and come out at the Caldera. We continue our journey by the Volcano and the Hot Springs and pick a nice spot for you to swim and serve your lunch. A buffet will be set for you with a variety of Greek flavors and you will be able to combine them with Santorini's wine or cold refreshing drinks.
In the afternoon you will be picked up from your Hotel for our transfer. You will be driven to Vlyhada port for embarkation. Once you are informed by the host for the journey’s program we will start our sailing trip to discover the volcanic beaches with the different and impressive colours. First we stop at the Red Beach and then at the White Beach. Captain will make a stop for you to take your first swim and freshen up while swimming along with the snorkeling gear that we will provide you.
We continue to sail by the Black Mountain, the Indian Rock and the Lighthouse. We continue out at the Caldera, the Volcano and the Hot Springs. Another stop will be made for your second swim and dinner will be set for you to enjoy all the Greek flavors by the volcano and with the breathtaking view. Last but not least, our slow return journey begins where you will be able to watch Santorini’s famous and beautiful sunset on board.
- When booking please include details of accommodation and all the passenger's names and nationalities