Budapest City Park 1 Hour Segway Tour
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- 1 hour tour
- Live Guide
- Stop for photos
- Segway Training
- A different way to see the City
From the fabulous Heroes’ Square, you will roll through the whole City Park passing exquisite sights such as the building of the late Art Hall and Museum of Fine Arts, the City Park Lake and the Vajdahunyad Castle towering over it, the Ice Rink and the Hungarian Agriculture Museum.
During our trip, you will also see the famous Széchényi thermal bath, the largest spa complex in Europe, the Capital Circus of Budapest and the City Zoo.
On the way back you will have a chance to take a look at the fabulous Hungarian State Opera house and much, much more!
The Segway tours usually do not have more than 6 participants, making them an interactive and personal adventure designed for your tastes. You will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get to know your experienced local guide better.
The tour gives you a perfect outlook of the famous City Park of Budapest and includes an orientation session at the beginning of the tour, which is not included in the quoted time.
Places to be seen on this Segway tour include:
1. Hungarian History and Culture
2. Heroes’ Square – Art Hall – Museum of Fine Arts – City Park Boating Lake and Ice Rink
3. Vajdahunyad Castle – Exhibitions of Hungarian Agricultural Museum – Statue of Anonimus
4. Koós Károly lane – Széchenyi Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool
5. Capital Circus of Budapest
6. Budapest Zoo
7. Andrássy Avenue - Ferenc Hopp Museum of East Asian Art - House of Terror - Liszt Academy
8. Hungarian State Opera - Basilica
This tour is available everyday from 9am to 6pm
Duration: 1 Hour + training
- 1 hour tour
- Live Guide
- Segway Rental
- Pick up and drop off from hotels
- Hungarian State Opera House (Budapest, Andrássy út 22, H-1061) By the stairs of the Opera House, there will be your guide waiting for you.
- No children under 10 years of age or 40 kg are allowed.
- Parents must sign liability and wavier forms for younger participants under the age of 18 years.
- Participants must have the ability to make motions such as climbing up and down stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms).
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Segway Tours are appropriate for anyone aged 10 and older
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate.