Golden Circle in a Private Super Jeep
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Price is for a group with a maximum number of 3 people
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceSuper Trucks and coaches are not allowed in the city center, so we may have to ask you to walk a short distance from your hotel
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Langjökull glacier
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Geysir Geothermal area
Rise and shine your car is waiting for you outside the hotel. Planned departure is at 09:00 in the morning.
The highlights of the day are Thingvellir national park where you clearly see where the tectonic plates meet and pull the island apart. Geysir geothermal area with the geyser Strokkur shooting boiling water 20-40 meters up in the air. The water in Hvítá river travels from the glacier Langjökull, before cascading 32 meters (105 feet) down Gullfoss’ two stages in a dramatic display of nature’s raw power.
This incredible site is seen by most visitors, as it is on the Golden Circle sightseeing route, and finally, we put the Jeep in gear and head up to Iceland´s second largest glacier Langjökull. The endless ice cap covers only 1% of the island.
Come to see the glaciers before they are gone. Ending our eventful day where we started, back at your hotel
- Bottle of water
- Private guide
- Private vehicle
- Weather can change quickly - dress accordingly
- This tour can change depending on weather conditions, so this tour needs to be flexible. We are concerned about your safety.
- During winter months we are working with very limited daylight hours. This may result in some of the sites being visited in dusk or darkness, or skipped altogether. We will do our best to avoid this, but ask for your understanding should this happen.