Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Gray Line Bus Terminal
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged 0 -11 are free of charge
- Available all year round
- Pick-up serviceYou will be met by our representative at the Arrival Terminal at Keflavik Airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Secure and reliable transportation from KEF airport to Reykjavik
- Modern, comfortable coaches
- Professional drivers
- Free WiFi
Our prompt, reliable, and courteous service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in connection with all scheduled passenger flights to and from Iceland through Keflavik International Airport (KEF).
Conveniently located outside the terminal building door our modern comfortable coaches depart from Keflavik airport according to a fixed timetable.
To ensure the quickest service possible our coaches take passengers straight from Keflavik airport to Gray Line Bus Terminal in Reykjavik, which is a central hub for our tours and transfers.
- One-way transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik
- Free WiFi
- Drop-off to hotel or guest house
- In case of delayed flights we will always accommodate our passengers to the next available coach departure.