Reykjavik City Sightseeing by Minibus
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged 0 - 11 are free of charge
- Available all year round
- German speaking guide available on Wednesdays Only
- French speaking guide available on Tuesdays Only
- Scandinavian speaking guide available on Saturdays Only
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels, guesthouses and designated bus stops in Reykjavik available.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Presidental residence at Bessastaðir
- Harpa concert hall
- View over Reykjavík city from Perlan dome
- Historical Höfði building
- Hallgrímskirkja church
- Old Harbour
- City Centre
Get to know Reykjavik, the capital of Iceland, on this entertaining and educational sightseeing tour that includes the city's prime landmarks and attractions. Sit back and enjoy the professional commentary, interesting facts, and stories that relate to history and culture in Reykjavik and throughout Iceland.
This tour covers the city’s top attractions, interesting facts and stories. It provides an excellent opportunity to discover various things to see or to do in Reykjavík during your stay in Iceland.
On this tour, you will see The old Höfði house where the all-important summit between the presidents Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbatsjov took place in 1986. Höfði house is also believed to be occupied by a ghost known as The White Lady.
The tour proceeds to the Harpa concert hall and conference centre which was the 2013 winner of the European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture – Mies van der Rohe Award.
We will check out the City Centre. You will see Hallgrímskirkja church, whose design was inspired by basalt lava columns – a common volcanic rock formation in Icelandic nature.
We will visit the viewing platform at Perlan glass dome which provides a 360° view over Reykjavík. After enjoying the view over Reykjavík from Perlan you will see Bessastaðir the official residence of the President of Iceland.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off for hotels, guesthouses and bus stops
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fee to Perlan Observation Deck
- Any expense of personal nature
Please present your electronic travel voucher/ticket at the time of tour departure. To ensure the quickest possible collection we kindly ask you to stand by for pick up in front of your hotel or guest house when pick up starts. Boarding the pick-up coach please present your tour voucher.
- Our tours are by default guided in English. If you require a guide in German, French or Scandinavian please make sure you book the available date only and include it when you make your booking.