Westman Islands to Reykjavik Transfer
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 0 - 11 are free of charge
- This tour operates from May to September
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- A picturesque voyage across the South Coast lowlands
- Spectacular views from the ferry of the Westman Islands and the southern coast of Iceland
The Westman Islands, or Vestmannaeyjar in Icelandic, are some of the most unique islands in the world due to their geological youth.
With a variety of wild birds along the sea cliffs, dormant volcanoes and fine-dining restaurants, a trip to these one-of-a-kind islands is an interesting corner of Iceland to explore.
The journey back to the city takes you across the sea on the Herjölfur ferry from the Westman Islands to the mainland where the comfortable coach awaits to drive you along the picturesque coastline of South Iceland.
- One-way passage on the ferry
- Transportation by bus from Landeyjahöfn harbour to Reykjavík
- Complimentary drop-off for hotels, guesthouses and bus stops
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Returning from the tour, passengers are dropped off at either their pick-up point or the closest possible point.
- It is recommended that passengers arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled ferry departure time.