Agra Private City Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 10 to 11 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceThis tour provides pick-up from any Hotel, Airport or Railway Station in Agra
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle in luxury and style.
- Private Guide with historical history of Agra.
- Private day trip
- Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Baby Taj and Mehtab bagh
- 11-hours time duration
If you want to feel the magical touch of Mughal's architecture, then you need head towards Agra, the city of Taj Mahal.
Agra will lead you to explore fascinating tombs, mausoleums. This trip will give you a chance to see the beautiful building and one of the seven wonder's of the world i.e. Taj Mahal, which stands on the bank of river Yamuna.
In this tour, we offer Agra city tour by AC car with three world's Heritage sites such as Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daula also, known as baby taj, the Mehtab Bagh (backside Taj Mahal).
This tour provides pick-up from any Hotel, Airport or Railway Station in Agra.
- Traditional Lunch at a restaurant
- Packaged Mineral Water
- Monuments Entrance Fee
- Parking, Toll Fee, Fuel, Driver Allowance.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick up and Drop off anywhere in Agra
- Any alcohol served with lunch.
- Any tips for Guide and Driver.
Pick up from Hotel and start your tour with a visit to the Taj Mahal with Private Tour Guide
Visit Agra Fort built in 1565 A.D by the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Lunch in multi-cuisine restaurant.
After enjoying Lunch, you will be taken to Agra Mughal Bazaar. Here, you can buy and explore handicrafts, Marbles inlay art (factory) Jewellery with precious and semi-precious stones, Textile and Carpets.
Visit Mehtab Bagh (sunset view of Taj Mahal).
After enjoying Agra city tour, our driver will drop you at your Hotel.
- Tripods, Food items, smoking items, tobacco products, chargers and drinks other than water are not allowed in the Taj Mahal.
- Taj Mahal Remain closed on Friday.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1