Private Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Express Train From Delhi
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Live GuideEnglish, German, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from anywhere in Delhi NCR.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible and we also cater for people with disabilities.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 6 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Explore the impressive walled exteriors and inner paradise of the Red Fort
- Witness the beauty of the Taj Mahal, with your guide assisting in taking memorable photos that will last a lifetime
- Experience the fun and excitement of travelling in a 90 minutes Train ride
Get picked up from anywhere in Delhi NCR at 7:00 am, before being taken to the Nizamuddin railway station. Enjoy the 90-minute air-conditioned train journey that departs at 8:00 am with breakfast onboard.
At 9:30 am, you will reach Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will meet your private guide with your name signboard. Start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal.
After touring the Taj Mahal for approximately 2 hours, you will be guided to the nearby Agra Fort, which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following this 45-minute tour of Agra Fort tour, enjoy a lunch break at an authentic multi cuisine Indian restaurant.
Later, visit Baby Taj, the first Mughal structure built completely from marble. At around 4:30 pm, begin your return journey back to Agra Cantt Railway station, take the Gatimaan train departing at 5:45 PM to Delhi with supper on board. Upon arrival, you will be transferred back to your desired location in Delhi NCR.
- Pick-up and drop-off from anywhere in Delhi (airport or hotel)
- Private live tour guide
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Breakfast & Supper onboard
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other meals and additional services
- Entrance Fees for Baby Taj INR 300 Per Person
- Entrance Fees for Agra Fort INR 600 Per Person
- Entrance Fees for Taj Mahal INR 1300 Per Person
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate