Taj Mahal Private Tour from Delhi Same Day
Private day trip to Agra from Delhi Visit Three of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Sikandra Tomb Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture.
Enjoy a traditional Indian lunch at a popular restaurant Private tour with an expert guide ensures a more personalized and flexible experience Transport by Private air-conditioned vehicle included.
- Sikandra Tomb
- Agra Fort
- Taj Mahal
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from New Delhi Hotels/Railway Station/Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- One water bottle per person
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private tour
- Service Tips
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees on Monument
Early morning our driver will pick you up and you will proceed to Agra by Yamuna Express Way. Midway you will stop for refreshments.
You will reach Agra City and will be taken straight to Taj Mahal.
The Mughal City Agra is most famous for the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
10:30 am You will reach the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal, an essential sight for all visitors to India is one of the most achingly beautiful architectural achievements in the world, and is considered to be a symbol of enduring love.
Shrouded in white marble the sheer elegance, purity and sentiment that are an integral part of the monument have touched the hearts of people from all corners of the world. One of the seven wonders of the world and a world heritage site was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died while giving birth to their fourteenth child.
Built in pure white marble Taj Mahal is located along the banks of the River Yamuna, the Taj spreads across almost 42 acres of land and it is believed that this particular spot was chosen by the emperor because of its peaceful and soothing effect.
One of the seven wonders of the world, it stands as a tribute to undying love and all who visit it stand awed at the first impression created by this marvel in white marble.
Visit Agra Fort constructed by Emperor Akabar in 1565 A.D and includes many other buildings like the Moti Masjid and Musanman Burj, where Shah Jahan is believed to have been imprisoned and died.
Stop for lunch.
Around 10 km from Agra, lies Sikandra, the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar.
This structure offers a unique combination of styles borrowing from Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist and even Jain architectural conventions.
Free for shopping.
Finally, you will proceed back to Delhi along with an impression of TaJ and a sheer magic that the Taj exudes making it an unforgettable and cherished image forever.
On the way, you will stop over midway to have refreshment and continue your drive to Delhi.
21:00 pm Reach Delhi & drop you at your hotel.
- Foreigners: A valid Indian VISA is required to visit India
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card)