Full-Day Jaipur Cultural Tour With Guide And Dinner
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in:
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick Up from hotels in Jaipur
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Visit Amber Fort, Nahargarth Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace Museum, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal and more
- Small Tour Group
- Authentic Dinner at the end of the tour
- Pick up and Drop Off
- Accompanied by a professional Tour Guide
Jaipur city is also well known as "Pink City" and has become more popular among travelers for its heritage forts, palaces, food, culture and city lifestyle.
You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and with a professional Tour Guide to visit the following places:
Amber Fort, where you can see some art work of the entire fort and discover the areas where royals use to spend their moments.
Nahargarh Fort, also known as the Hill of Eagles.
Take a break at Jal Mahal where you can admire the Man Sagar Lake. This is a good place to take breathtaking pictures.
Visit the City Palace Museum that lies in the heart of Jaipur city. The museum showcases a wide variety of clothes, furniture, armors and weapons.
Head to Jantar Mantar Observatory which is a walking distance away.
Next, you will visit Hawa Mahal which is a five-story pyramidal shaped monument with 953 windows. It is known for its essentially high screen wall that was built so the women of the royal household could observe street festivals while not being seen from the outside.
Some other places you will visit are Albert Hall Museum, the Galta Ji Temple, the Birla Temple, and the Statue Circle.
You will have more free time for leisure walking and shopping.
At the end of the tour, you will enjoy an authentic dinner and get transported back to your hotel in Jaipur.
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels in Jaipur)
- Local Guide
- Buffet Dinner
- Bottled water (2)
- Camera Fees (Still or Movie)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended to wear comfortable clothing
- A moderate amount of walking is involved