14 Days Private Tour of Rajasthan Tour With Taj Mahal
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in:
- Duration: 13 to 16 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you from airport or hotel. Please give complete information for pickup.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Complimentary Dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur with cooking demo.
- An English-speaking driver for entire tour would be there at your services that will always be ready for assistance at any hour of need.
- The program would be organized for your group and would not be a part of any other group tour.
- Heritage walk tour in Jaipur.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur on direct payment. (Optional)
- Boating at Lake Pichola Udaipur.
- Camel ride in Jaisalmer
- Last but not least, we would welcome any number of changes or amendments from your end.
A state brimming with stories of heroism and sumptuousness, Rajasthan remains a dream destination for every traveller visiting India.
And this tour to Rajasthan takes you on a blissful expedition to this paradise.
Rajasthan has been blessed with some of the most vibrant cities which add glittering stars to its grandeur. With more than its fair share of palaces, grand forts and heritage hotels to stay in – the state remains a pleasing retreat for extravagant souls seeking a kingly experience.
From Lake palace of Udaipur to Umaid palace of Jodhpur and Nahargarh Fort of Jaipur – each and every destination here houses a range of caretakers of history which add to its popularity.
And not to forget the lip-smacking Rajasthani food which is good enough to make anyone fall for gluttony. Partake in this tour and be a part of India’s richest cultures wrapped in the waters of history.
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 13 Night Accommodation in Base Category AC Rooms of Standard category hotels. (3* or Equivalent)
- Daily Breakfast at hotels.
- One Lunch in Jaipur at local restaurant.
- City tour by walk in Jaipur.
- Camel ride in Jaisalmer.
- Boat ride in Udaipur.
- Complimentary Dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur with cooking demo.
- 2 Bottle of water per day.
- Services of Private English speaking guides at Agra, Jaipur and Jaisalmer only.
- Private Air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe Etios/ Dzire (Sedan) car (1 to 2 Persons) and Toyota Innova car (3 to 5 persons) for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Airport transfers.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
- 5% GST Included.
- All kind of personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost.
- Lunches and dinners except mentioned above cost include.
- Tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff
- International and Domestic airfare
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur. Optional (INR 1100/- per elephant)
- Mandatory Xmas and New year eve dinner supplement if you travel during these dates
- Anything not mentioned in the above cost includes.
Welcome to Colourful India. On arrival at Airport you will be received by our representative and assisted to your hotel.
After breakfast tour of Old & New Delhi visit Red Fort, enjoy the rickshaw ride from Red Fort to Jama Masjid via Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi streets. Later visit Jama Masjid, Humayun Tomb, India Gate & drive past Parliament house, President house and visit Qutub Minar. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast drive to Agra, on arrival at Agra, check into hotel for 01 night stay. Afternoon visit Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb (Baby Taj).
Early morning visit Taj by sunrise. Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday) - the most extravagant monument ever built for love Mumtaj Mahal by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1633. Back to hotel for breakfast and drive to Jaipur via Abhaneri (95 Km from Jaipur): The small village of Abhaneri has one of India's deepest and largest step wells (also known as tank gardens). Step wells are unique to India. They were used as cool places of resort, as pools for ritual cleansing before a temple visit and as a water supply for dry weather. There is a temple adjoining the step well. Later continue drive to Jaipur. On arrival our company representative would assist you to check in hotel for 02 nights stay.
After breakfast proceed for excursion to Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur followed by Elephant ride (optional, direct payment) to the fort. Stop for photography at Jal Mahal, Palace of Winds better known as Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum and Jantar Mantar (Observatory). Later walled city tour by walk. Start point : from City Palace via Tripolia Gate (Entrance gate of Royal Family), covering the beautiful Jaipur city centre with daily routine colourful life and vibrating pink city, old Bazaars from spices to the exquisite Jaipur savior, visit Bangles street from the smell of tea spices with flower Incenses street. Ending at Ramchandra ji temple with beautiful city view. Optional: Evening dinner with cooking demo with Indian Family (Complimentary)
After breakfast drive to Pushkar, welcome to the land of saints & seers. Check-in at hotel for 01 night stay. Evening tour of Pushkar visit Holy Pushkar lake, Ghats & Brahma Temple.
Breakfast at hotel and drive to Udaipur, en-route visit Chittorgarh Fort. Later continue drive to Udaipur, check into hotel for 02 nights stay.
After breakfast visit City Palace, Saheliyon ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal and Jagdish temple. And enjoy the boat ride (optional, direct payment) on Lake Pichola.
Morning breakfast at hotel and later drive to Jodhpur, en route you will visit Ranakpur Jain Templs (98 Km from Udaipur): Ranakpur is widely known for its marble Jain temple, and for a much older Sun Temple which lies opposite the former. The dating of this temple is controversial but it is largely considered to be anywhere between the late 14th to mid-15th centuries. Later continue drive to Jodhpur, upon arrival transfer to hotel for 01 night stay.
After breakfast visit Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada. Later drive to Jaisalmer, check into hotel for 02 nights stay. Leisure at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel and later proceed to sightseeing of Jaisalmer Fort, Nathmal ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli & Gadisar Lake. Evening experience the camel ride & Sunset at Sam Sand Dunes.
Breakfast & drive to Bikaner, arrival transfer to hotel for 01 night stay. Evening sightseeing of Bikaner visit Junagarh Fort, Lallgarh Palace & Camel breeding farm.
After breakfast drive to Mandawa, upon arrival check-in at hotel for 01 night stay. Evening visit to village & there are a number of fascinating havelis in Mandawa, all of them adorned with beautiful wall paintings.
After breakfast drive to Delhi, on arrival drop at IGI airport for flight back to onward journey.
- Child below 5 year is free sharing bed with parents.
- French, Spanish, Italian or German language-speaking tour guide services are available at extra charge. Please contact your tour operator to make arrangements.
- Departure point and Time: Tour starts in Delhi and Ends in Jaipur / Delhi as per your choice. Please note check in time at Delhi is 12:00 Hr. Early check –in is subject to availability.
- No strict dress code is enforced in tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
- Please note Visa is required for all Foreign Travellers to Enter India. You can get E-Visa. For more details check below 2 links.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1