3 Days Delhi, Agra and Jaipur Tour - India Golden Triangle
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up available at hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida and also from Delhi Airport.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- All Transfers
- Visit Old and New Delhi
- Enjoy a Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
- Visit Agra city with Taj Mahal sunrise
- Visit Jaipur city and its rich Rajputana Heritage
This tour package is designed to explore 3 different cities of India.
Within these 3 cities: Agra, Delhi and Jaipur, the traveller can experience 3 different cultures and monuments with rich heritage behind them. These 3 cities make the famous tourist circuit of India; also known as Golden Triangle of India.
Day 1: Old and New Delhi Tour
Day 2: Agra Tour
Day 3: Jaipur Tour
- Uniformed Driver
- Private Air Condtioned Car.
- All Transfers
- Tour Guide Service in all destinations
- Entrance Tickets of the Monuments in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
- All Taxes and Fees.
- Any Gratuities to Guide and Driver (Optional)
- Any kind of meals and drinks
- Hotel Accommodations
Attractions in Delhi: Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate, Lotus Temple and President House.
Tour will start with pick-up at your preferred location at 09:00 AM. Our Driver will come to receive you and then you will continue the sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi.
Your tour guide will meet you on the way and assist you all day.
This is approximately an 8-hour tour.
First, we start from Old Delhi and then move for lunch.
After Lunch, visit New Delhi.
After Exploring New Delhi you will drive to Agra, when you arrive in Agra Check-in to your hotel and Overnight Stay.
Attractions in Agra: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.
The driver and guide would come to your hotel at 06:00 AM and take you to see the Taj Mahal during sunrise, the best time to visit Taj Mahal because of less crowd, moderate temperature and best for photography.
Later come back to the hotel for breakfast and check-out process.
After Check-out, the guide will take you to Agra Fort made by the Mughal Emperor “Akbar” in the mid of 15th century, you would also get a chance to see the riverside view of Taj Mahal from this Fort.
After Lunch around 12:00 PM drive towards Jaipur.
On the way visit Fatehpur Sikri, a deserted city 40 kms. away from Agra on the way to Jaipur. Later continue drive to Jaipur.
When you arrive in Jaipur, our driver will drop you back to the hotel in Jaipur. Overnight stay in Jaipur Hotel.
Attractions in Jaipur: Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar also know as Observatory, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and Jal Mahal (Palace on Lake).
Our Driver will come to pick you up from your hotel at 08:00 AM for Jaipur Sightseeing Tour.
Visit Amber Fort, Jal Mahal (Water Palace), Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), City Palace (Museum) and Jantar Mantar (Obervatory). Have Lunch in between the Sightseeing Tour of Jaipur.
Later in evening at 05:00 PM drive back to Delhi. Arrive Delhi at 09:00 PM, departure at Hotel or at Airport for your onward journey.
- Hotel Accommodations not included, Book hotel on your own - 1 Night in Agra City and 1 Night in Jaipur City
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday