Heritage Old and New Delhi Tour with Rickshaw Ride - 8 Hours
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up available at your hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida and also from Delhi Airport
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Private Luxury Air Conditioned Car with Driver.
- Take in the stunning sights of Old and New Delhi.
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the streets of Chandni Chowk.
- Admire the 17th-century Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque.
- Visit Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb and Lotus Temple.
- Roam around Parliament Streets.
Early morning pick-up at your Location (Hotel / Airport) in Delhi NCR / Gurugram or your preferred location.
Our driver will come to collect you and then continue the sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi. Your tour guide will meet you on the way and assist you all day. The trip is approximately an 8-hour.
We will start the tour in Old Delhi visiting Red Fort the most significant monument in Delhi, made by the Emperor Shah Jahan Chandni Chowk. Walking the most crowded and oldest streets of Delhi, famous for small ornaments and local culture, enjoy a rickshaw ride while in this part of the city. We will visit the most significant mosque in India, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the 16th century. After visiting Old Delhi, we will proceed to the restaurant for a lunch break; then we will continue our sightseeing tour of New Delhi.
New Delhi with many monuments includes Qutub Minar one of the tallest brick minarets in the world, commissioned by Qutub-Ud-Din Aybak, the founder of the Delhi Sultanate. It is also a UNESCO's World Heritage site.
Visiting the tomb of Mughal Emperor Humayun that was built by his son "Akbar".
The India Gate is a memorial to the 82,000 soldiers of the entire Indian army who died between 1914 and 1921 during World War One.
Tour the stunning Lotus Temple designed in the shaped of Lotus Flower.
You will have a drive through the essential diplomatic area, passing the Presidential House and the Parliament Buildings.
After Exploring Delhi, you will be dropped back to your hotel /or the airport for your onward journey.
- Rickshaw Ride at Chandni Chowk
- Private air-conditioned car with Driver.
- Tour guide service
- Admission tickets to monuments
- All applicable taxes.
- Any meals and additional services
- Wear comfortable walking shoes