Magnificent Taj Mahal Tour With Boat Ride in River Yamuna
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 14 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Skip the line
- Disability ServicesWheel chair available in Taj mahal and agra fort ( inform us prior to tour)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 14 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Full day Agra tour
- Hotel pick and drop of from Delhi to delhi
- Do the boat Ride in river Yamuna and click pictures of taj with reflection in water
- Visit the Rug factory, Marble factory, Handicraft store for shopping (optional)
- Visit Agra fort The mughals residential place
- Visit Taj mahal with Tour Guide
Magnificent Taj Mahal Tour With Boat Ride in River Yamuna Behind Taj Mahal (Sunset View)
This tour will give your glimpse of taj mahal by the back side of taj mahal on a boat ride. you will be pick up by a private driver from your desired place in Delhi and start your tour to Agra. After a drive of 3 hrs via Yamuna Express Way reach Agra and check in hotel.
A visit of Agra experience a fully guided tour of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad ud Daula also known as Baby Taj and along with these three beautiful buildings get a boat ride behind the Taj Mahal on the sacred river Yamuna at the time of sunset with a very beautiful water reflection of Taj Mahal
- Boat ride of 25 minutes
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tipping to driver and guide ( Mandatory minimum 500rs )
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Dinner, Lunch, Alcohol
- Entrance fees
After early morning pickup (Flexible timing) from your hotel drive to Agra for almost three hours drive via Yamuna Expressway, On arrival to Agra Visit Taj Mahal - one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. Witness awesome view of Taj Mahal made by early 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife.
Our professional local guide will reveal all the mysteries of Taj Mahal and its architecture. Later on we will visit the nearby Agra Fort that is an amazing building and UNESCO World Heritage Site. This fort in red also features impressive architecture and beautiful pavilions. Our guide will explain to you about all the beautiful palaces inside Agra Fort as well its origin and the history.After Agra Fort,
You will visit Baby Taj Mahal - Etmad Ud Daulla's Tomb and Mehtab Bagh ( Moonlit Garden ). The tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah is also an architectural marvel that is situated on the bank of Yamuna. People also refer it as mini Taj Mahal because it is similar to Minars, the stonework called pietra dura and latticework.
Visit Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden ) for a romantic view of Taj Mahal . Mahtab Bagh is located across the river Yamuna from Taj Mahal and considered a perfect place to view Taj Mahal without the jostling crowds. Take a lunch break. After lunch explore Agra art and crafts. Agra has always been known for its leather products and its handicraft variation.
In addition to the exclusive products from Agra, you will also be introduced to paintings, pottery, handicrafts and other artist works from different parts of the country. Finally, take a boat ride in Yamuna River, the best ways to Enjoy Sunset View of Taj Mahal. This Half an Hour ride on a traditional Indian style boat takes you on the river Yamuna, from which you can enjoy the magnificent view of the Taj Mahal.
Later on Drive back to Delhi where your tour will end with us. Note;- Boat ride is not legal due to security reason. Boat ride can be possible only if security gives the permission. But Most of the time we get the permission if we don't get the permission then we can visit mehtabh bagh Garden for better pictures of Taj Mahal.
- Wear Appropriate Clothing
- Boat ride will be done once only if the security gives the permission (if permission will not given then we will visit sunset point from the back side but mostly they allows to see it)
- Taj Mahal remain closed on Friday
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1