Private Combo Old & New Delhi Tour With Guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Full day tour of old & New Delhi
- Explore world Heritage sites
- Private Air-Conditioned car with Guide
Experience the sites, sounds and scents of Old and New Delhi on this one-day whirlwind private tour that showcases the best of this eclectic city.
Start things off on the wider roads of New Delhi before venturing into the narrow allies of the old city. Travel in air-conditioned comfort with a private driver and uncover the mysteries and traditions that make India’s capital truly unique.
Our driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel and proceed for a full day Old & New Delhi City Tour. Visit Jama Masjid -India's largest mosque built by Shah Jahan in 1656 at the height of Mughal power. Visit Raj Ghat - The Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi the father of Nation is a place where he was cremated.
Visit New Dehli (Drive Pass) the Government Buildings -India Gate, President's House, and Parliament House. Later visit Qutab Minar - A commemorative tower built by Allauddin Khilji in the 13th century. Discover Humayun's Tomb - Built in the mid 16th century by Haji Begum, wife of the second Mughal Emperor, Humayun. Last stop is Lotus Temple - Also known as Bahai temple, a house of worship completed in 1986, and notable for its Lotus flower-like shape (closed on Mondays).
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Monuments Entrances
- Food / Drinks
- Red Fort & Lotus Temple in Delhi are closed on Monday
- Dress code is smart casual
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking