Private Full-Day Tour to Jaipur Including Jai Mandir from New Delhi
Get an early start with 6 am pick up from your Delhi accommodation and a 4.5-hour drive to Jaipur.
Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with your private driver, then meet your private guide in Jaipur at your first stop, the Amber Fort.
Ride up the hill by jeep to reach the hilltop fortress and palace, which is situated in the Aravali Hills just seven miles (11km) north of Jaipur. The architectural masterpiece overlooks Maota Lake and is sumptuously decorated with features such as mosaics, tile work, and mirror-studded alcoves.
Your guide takes you to Jai Mandir Temple and Sheesh Mahal — the hall of mirrors.
After two hours at the Amber Fort, stop at Jal Mahal for photos, then head to a local restaurant for lunch at 1 pm.
Your next destination is the heart of the old city where you visit the City Palace, which combines both Rajasthani and Mughal styles.
Then continue to Hawa Mahal, a masterpiece made from Jaipur's pink sandstone.
Around 4 pm, go shopping for goods such as rugs, clothing, gemstones, and blue pottery.
Head back to Delhi where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel or the airport around 10 pm approx.
- Buffet Lunch
- Some Shopping
- Visit City Palace
- Visit Amber Fort
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 16 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- All travelers pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in New Delhi / NCR
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 5. Buffet lunch
- 4. Monument entrance fees
- 3. Professional private tour guide
- 2. Hotel/Airport Pickup/drop-off in Delhi
- 1. All Transfers/Sightseeing by an air-conditioned private vehicle
- 2. Gratuities (recommended)
- 1. Drinks
- 7. The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- 6. Not wheelchair accessible
- 5. Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- 4. Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- 3. Dress code is casual
- 2. Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- 1. Confirmation will be received at time of booking