Private Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel or airport in Delhi.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Drive from Delhi to Agra
- Capture the moment of visiting one of the 7 wonders
- Learn more about the history
- Watch the sunrise at Taj Mahal
Capture the perfect moment of sunrise at Taj Mahal which will be a memorable moment for you forever!
See the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal on a full-day tour of Agra from Delhi. Visit one of the world's most romantic monuments, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site before going to the impressive Agra Fort.
Our driver will pick you from your hotel/airport for same day Taj Mahal tour and drive you to Agra (200 kms/3-4 hrs). On arrival, our guide will meet you and take you to explore the 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Agra city. Taj Mahal: Sunrise visit. It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal during 1631 - 1653.
A vast museum of interesting buildings, started by Akbar. Construction of the Agra Fort started in 1565 and was completed in 1573. Later we continue our drive to Delhi. Reach Delhi by late evening. Our driver will drop you to your hotel or airport with lovely memories of Taj Mahal Day Tour.
- Transfer by private air-conditioning car
- Professional Guide
- Hotel pick up/ drop off
- Fuel surcharges/ local tax
- Bottled water
- Entrance tickets
- Food & Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday