Solo Traveler Taj Mahal Trip Private Tour
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder!
Probably for Taj Mahal, the axiom is just the other way round.
The Taj is the beauty personified! The Taj displays its different moods through its varied shades. The Taj has as many shades as any kind of beauty can ever have! The Taj is pinkish in the morning, milky white in the evening, golden when the moon shines and the intermediary variants during different hours of the day and during different seasons in a year.
A day visit/Same day tour of Taj Mahal from New Delhi. Tour will be conducted by a Private Air Conditioned car. Entrance fees are included for both monuments. A tour guide will be accompanying you in Agra is a part of the package.
A complete personalized experience to cherish.
- It is among one of the seven wonders of world.
- Enjoy breathtaking view of Taj Mahal.
- Solo tour is designed specially for Solo traveler.
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 to 15 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French
- Pick-up servicePickup and Drop-off Is Included to Airport / Hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon/ Noida
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fees for Taj Mahal.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees for Agra fort.
Following a Pick-up From Your Hotel Delhi Delhi/ Gurgaon / Noida at 03:00 Am & Transfer to Agra by Air-conditioned Car Privately (No Shared).
Relax on the 3 Hours & 30 Minutes Drive via Noida Expressway (Fastest Way). Arriving in Agra at Approximately 06:30 Am Just in Time, for a Great View of the Sunrise Over the Taj Mahal.
Marvel at the Spectacular Marble Mausoleum From Outside, Before Looking Inside the Mumtaz Mahal, Beloved Wife of the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. (Optional)
Later Continue to the Nearby Red Fort (Agra Fort) to See the Beautiful Pavilions of a Walled City. Enjoy Some Free Time Break for Breakfast at Around 10:00 Am.
Depart Back for Delhi at Approximately 11:00 Am with an Estimated Arrival Time Back in the City at Around 02:30 Pm.
Note: Taj Mahal Sunrise Time Is Between 05:30 Am to 07:00 Am. It Is Not the Exact Time for Sunrise in Winter.
- This tour is only for solo traveler. Private tour not with group.
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not Recommended for Pregnant Women / Back Pain / Heart Complaints or Other Serious Medical Conditions
- Vegetarian Option Is Available, Please Advise at Time of Booking if Required
- Vehicles Are Collapsible Wheelchair Accessible, However the Driver Is Unable to Assist Passengers Boarding and Disembarking Due to Insurance Regulations
- A Current Valid Passport Is Required on the Day of Travel
- Taj Mahal Closed on Every Friday