Bali Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring Group Tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up is provided from the lobby of your hotel at the following times: • Kuta: 01:30 • Seminyak: 01:30 • Nusa Dua: 01:30 • Jimbaran: 01:30 • Sanur: 02:00 • Ubud: 02:15
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Visit the coffee plantation in the village of Temen
- Take a dip in a natural hot spring
- Enjoy breakfast at the summit of Mount Batur
- Watch the sunrise from the top of the mountain, and visit the volcanic crater
- Scale the sacred peak of Mount Batur on an early morning trek
Get an early morning pick-up from your hotel in Bali in time to watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur. Depart between 01:30 and 02:30 (depending on the location of your hotel), and then journey towards the active volcano near the village of Kintamani.
Upon arrival at Mount Batur, get a short introduction and safety briefing from your guide. All the guides are locals with experience of climbing Mount Batur since they were children! Benefit from their extensive knowledge and passion for the region before you embark on your 1.5-hour trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali in time to watch the sunrise.
Upon arrival at the top, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area at the break of day. After sunrise, enjoy some time to walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand.
Trek back down the mountain, and then soothe away your aches and pains at a natural hot spring at 09:00. Visit a coffee plantation on the way back to your accommodation, and get dropped off by approximately 13:00 at the end of an amazing morning!
- All taxes and fees
- Local Guide
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop of
- Meals and drinks not stated in Inclusions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- You will receive confirmation at time of booking
- the trek is not recommended for pregnant women
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The Minimum age to participate on this tour is 18 years old
- This activity is not recommended for those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions