Bali White Water Rafting
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-Up from your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Free Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Hot Buffet Style Lunch of Indonesian Food
- International Safety Standard Instruction
- A Professional Rafting Guide
- All Safety Equipment
- Changing rooms
- Access to a Shower
- US$5,000 Insurance Coverage
We pick you and your party from your hotel at approximately 08:00 – 08:15: depending on the location of your hotel. You are driven to Muncan Village which is situated to the east of Bali.
We arrive at the rafting starting point at around 09.45 and you are greeted with a refreshing beverage. Guests register by filling out registration forms and insurance. Staff will instruct everyone to store their valuables in either the bus or car if they have not left them in the hotel, this is everything except for your money and camera.
After securing your belongings, you are instructed to put on your jackets and helmets. Each guest will be given a paddle and will follow the guide down to the river.
Your adventure starts! After a brief safety demonstration from your rafting guide. You will be instructed and educated in all the safety standards and instructions to provide you with a safe and enjoyable two (2) hours of water rafting action that offers challenges and picturesque scenery.
Having experienced and enjoyed one of the most stunning rafting tours, you arrive at the finishing point. You are given accommodations that will allow you to shower. After you’ve showered and changed clothing you’ll enjoy a delicious Halal buffet style lunch.
Once everyone has enjoyed their tasty meal, you say goodbye to your friends at Telaga Waja Rafting at approximately 14.00 and return to your hotel.
- Entrance fee
- Private driver
- All Rafting Equipment
- Alcoholic drink
- It is advisable not to bring important documents or valuables with you
- Waterproof bag is given to protect money and camera
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart conditions