Private Tour: Waterfall in Ubud Full-Day Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Indonesian
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicepick up from Bali accommodation
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Spend time in one of the most beautiful Waterfalls in Bali
Our tour starts in the morning with the hotel pickup by private vehicle.
First, visit the only waterfall in Ubud where you can see the beauty of the waterfall and feel the cool, fresh waterfall. It is possible to bathe in this waterfall named Tegenungan.
The mountains are located in Sukawati village, Gianyar that is less than 15 meters in height.
Next, visit five villages that have their own characteristics:
Mas Village is well known for its woodcarving which is made from wooden trees from all side of Indonesia.
Celuk Village is famous for its development in gold and silver craft.
Batuan Village is known for tourism and its hand painting.
Batik and woven fabric art are worth seeing in Tohpati Village.
The village of Tegalalang has views of the terraced rice fields, with its irrigation system called "Subak".
Then visit a coffee plantation to enjoy various kinds of coffee or tea in Bali.
The last place to visit is the Ubud Royal Palace and the Ubud art market located in downtown Ubud.
- Local taxes
- Entrance ticket for each attraction
- A driver who can speak English as your guide
- A private car with a good AC
- Pickup from your hotel and back to your hotel (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses.
- bring money for buy personal needs
- money for buy food or drink
- towels: if you want to bathe in the waterfall