Medan Berastagi Highland and Waterfall
Start the journey to Medan suburb gaining the altitude as you traverse Sembahe, the forested foothills of the Bukit Barisan mountain; through the Nature Reserve of Sibolangit with its pleasant patch of undisturbed rain forest amidst giant ferns & moss-covered trees.
Explore the picturesque town of Berastagi a former hill station during Dutch colonial era, located on the northern edge of Karo Plateau at 1,300m altitude. Driving up to Gundaling Hill (1.496 M) with a view to the north dominated by the smoking Mt. Sibayak (2.094 m) and further to the west is Mt. Sinabung (2.451 M) and then down southwestern outskirt of Karo highland.
The vegetables and fruits farming support rapidly growing urban population in the low lands. Next visit Sipiso Piso waterfall, which shoots out a cave at the edge of the plateau and plunges 120 m straight down to a small gushing stream below.
- Visit Sipiso piso waterfall
- Visit Berastagi Highland
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Free pick up and drop off from select hotels in Medan City
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Medan City.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bottled water and wet tissue
- Entrance and parking fees
- English-speaking guide (other language is subject to surcharge and availability)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Medan city
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Other services not clearly indicated in the inclusions.
- Items of personal nature ( tipping, souvenir)
- Food, drinks other than mentioned
- No refunds will be made if guests do not take part in certain service included in the package.