Indulgent Yogyakarta Private City Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Yogyakarta City.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Visit Beringharjo Traditional Market,
- Visit the adjacent ‘Taman Sari’, water palace and garden.
- Visit the Sultan’s Palace, also known as ‘Kraton
- Free pick up and drop off from select hotels in Yogyakarta Cit
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
In the morning visit the Sultan’s Palace, also known as ‘Kraton’ - the central aspect of the Javanese cosmology with the Kraton being at the centre of the Mt Merapi and Parangtritis Beach lines. This building constructed between 1756 –1790, is a fine example of traditional Javanese sultanate architecture.
Next visit the adjacent ‘Taman Sari’, water palace and garden. This addition to the royal complex was built over 200 years ago by the first Sultan with bathing pools for his harem. Then continue to Beringharjo Traditional Market, Yogyakarta’s biggest and noisiest market that dates back to the 18th century.
It is an excellent place to buy batiks, sarongs, keris, antiques and other souvenirs. After your market visit, return to your hotel in Yogyakarta.
- All entrance fees or donation during the visit
- Mineral water
- Free wifi during tour
- Professional English speaking guide
- Full conditioned vehicle in private basis
- Other services not clearly indicated above
- Drinks, and other items
- Personal expenses
- Meals and services than mentioned above
- No refunds will be made if guests are not taking certain service included in the package
- We recommend you wear comfortable/suitable clothing and footwear for this tour