Explore Iran in 15 Days On A Private Tour from Tehran
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 15 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Tehran's Imam Khomeini International Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tehran City Tour
- Sightseeing in Shiraz
- Visit Naghsh-e-Rostam and Persepolis
- See Iran's Grand Canyon and Sasanid Palace in Firouz Abad
- Explore Yazd and travel to the Mesr Desert
- Sightseeing in Isfahan, Abyane and Kashan
- Visit the Guilan and Masuleh villages in Rasht
- See the Caspian Lake and Hyrcanian Forest
Upon arrival at Tehran's International airport, be greeted by our representative and be transferred by private vehicle to your hotel in Tehran. The following morning, after breakfast, we will embark on a sightseeing tour of Tehran before heading to the airport in the afternoon for your flight to Shiraz. We will transfer and check into our hotel.
The next we will spend the full day exploring Shiraz and back to our hotel for another night's stay. In this region, you will also visit Naghsh-r-Rostam which is a Colossal Royal tomb carved into stone cliffs and see the ruins dating back to 518BC of an Achaemenian empire Capital in Persepolis.
You'll then travel onto Reghez Canyon, a breathtaking outdoor wonder and spend the day marvelling at this beauty. From here we will travel to Firouz Abad and visit the Grand Canyon of Iran Haygher Canyon and Sasanid Palace - A city surrounded by a mud wall and ditch. You'll then travel to the 15th largest city in Iran, Yezd, which has been UNESCO heritage site since 2017. Here you will explore the Mesr Desert.
Travel to Isfahan and see the mosques in the beautiful city. Isfahan is known for its architecture. See the Naqsh-e Jahan square and its 17th-century mosque known for it tiled domes and minarets. ALso see the Ali Qapu Palace, which was built for Shah Abbas and the Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque which is famous for its intricate tilling. Travel to Abyane village in this region too.
We will next see Kashan, a city that is often an overlooked gem! From here we will travel to Rsht and visit the Guilan and Masuleh villages. Rasht is the largest city on Iran's Caspian Sea Coast and also known as the 'City Of Rain' we will also get to explore the Caspian Lake and Hyrcanian forests.
We will then travel back to Tehran International Airport in time for your departure flight.
- Return Airport Transfers
- English Speaking Guide/Driver
- Private Transport
- Gas, Tax, Parking & Toll Fees
- Accommodation (Traditional Iranian hotel/house + breakfast)
- Domestic Flights (Tehran to Shiraz approx. $50pp)
- Meals - Lunch & Dinner
- Entrance Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Some nationalities require visas to enter Iran. Please do the required research and apply for the visas before your departure.
- Your domestic flight from Tehran to Shiraz is not included in this price. Please make your own reservations and be sure to notify us of your flight times.