Dublin: City Excursion and Howth Tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 10 to 12
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available from April - September
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Enjoy the beautiful fishing village of Howth
- Discover Dublin City with a local guide
Your bus will pick you up directly from your ship's docking point, before taking you on a panoramic trip through the city of Dublin. Whilst on board, you will be revealed with this fair city's past and present. From its birth in 988 A.D. right up to the modern day, Dublin will not disappoint.
You will see firsthand its infamous architecture, cobbled streets and famous landmarks such as the Christchurch Cathedral, Dublin Castle and The GPO (which still wears the scars of the 1916 Easter Rising). Following this, join for a "wee tipple" or three at the Jameson Whiskey Distillery, and discover why Irish Whiskey is so popular throughout the world.
Afterwards, you will be taken to the heart of Dublin to discover the history of the "Black Stuff", and why it is, in fact, good for you. Founded in 1759 by Arthur Guinness himself, the Guinness Brewery is currently Dublin's number 1 visitors attraction and is by all means well worth the visit.
Next up, you will zip out to the village of Howth, made famous by James Joyce Ulysses This stunning village has it all, and you can even choose how best to spend your time here. You can relax and get a good feed at one of its many award-winning restaurants and cafes, or alternatively, get your walking shoes on and traverse a portion of the Howth Head Cliff walk, which boasts stunning views out to Lambay Island and Ireland's Eye.
Afterwards, it will be time to head back to the Dublin City Center, where you will be given some free time to explore Temple Bar and its surrounding areas. This portion of Dublin is very popular with both Dubliners and tourists alike, containing culture spots, galleries and of course an assortment of different pubs.
- Pick-up from your docking point
- Live commentary on board
- Luggage compartment
- Dublin City Centre
- Entrance included to the Jameson Distillery
- Entrance included to the Guinness Storehouse
- Howth tour
- Any expense of personal nature
- No alcohol is permitted to be consumed on the buses
- This tour is unfortunately not suitable for children under 12 and people with reduced mobility
- Comfortable shoes and warm rain-proof clothing are recommended