6-Day Tour from Istanbul Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia
Pick up from your accommodation in Istanbul and drive to Gallipoli peninsula in a comfortable and luxury bus. You will visit Gallipoli the battlefield from World War I, Ari Burnu, Brighton Beach, and ANZAC Cove graveyards. Also, visit Lonepine Australian Memorial and Cemetery. See the tunnels used during World War I and the trenches at the Johnstons Jolly. Visit the New Zealand memorial and cemetery.
This multi-day tour also visits the Legendary city of Troy, with a replica of the famous wooden horse that you can climb to take photos. The city of Ancient Troy was built at a strategic point on the Dardanelle strait, which connects the Aegean Sea with the Black Sea. Troy forms a basis for Homer’s Iliad, written some 500 years after the Trojan War. Ancient Troy also holds a unique position in history, literature and archaeology.
You will go to Pergamon, and from here we visit the Asclepion and Health Centre. Also Acropolis, the Red Basilica, originally a temple of Serapis will be seen with the theatre, this is an incredible piece of engineering built into the steep hillside.
Visit the awe-inspiring pure white travertines of Pamukkale and take a dip in the Cleopatras pool where you can see the fallen columns below. The travertine terraces at Pamukkale are definitely one of the most stunning natural wonders that you can witness from various mineral springs in a vast white cliffside. Also, see the ruins of Hierapolis.
You will venture to the UNESCO-listed Ephesus where you will see one of the worlds best-preserved ancient sites. See where Virgin Mary spent her final days at the House of the Virgin Mary and get to experience the Temple of Artemis one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
The final stop is Cappadocia, where you could take a once in a lifetime hot air balloon ride. Explore the fairy-tale landscape of mystifying Cappadocia where you can also see the labyrinth of the underground city. Take a walk in Pasabag Valley and wonder at the Fairy Chimneys and go to the world-famous Goreme open-air museum.
- See the battlefield of Gallipoli and the tunnels from world war I
- Explore the Legendary city of Troy which have a replica of the wooden horse
- Visit Hierapolis and see the Old Gates, Cemetery and theater of Hierapolis
- See pammukale which is known for it's thermal waters flowing down the white terraces
- Visit the House of mary a typical Roman architectural example, entirely made of stones.
- Visit to Temple of Artemis ,one of the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World
- Explore Derinkuyu which is the deepest excavated underground city in Cappadocia
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 6 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Istanbul
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All Airport transfers mentioned by the itinerary
- 1 Night hotel in Canakkale or Eceabat with breakfast
- 2 night Hotel in Kusadasi with breakfast
- All bus transfers with a luxury bus WF-TW
- 2 night Cave Boutique hotel in Cappadocia with breakfast
- Vegetarian meals according to your wish
- Breakfast and Lunch Supplied
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Pickup from your hotel in Istanbul and drive to Gallipoli peninsula in Canakkale with a comfortable and luxury bus. Visit the battlefield, Brighton Beach, Ari Burnu and ANZAC Cove graveyards as well as Lonepine Australian memorial and Cemetery; the tunnels used during World War I and trenches at the Johnstons Jolly, the Nek Cemetery, Ataturk statue in Chunuk Bair, New Zealand memorial and cemetery.
We leave around 8:30 from your hotel in Canakkale. Visit Legendary city of Troy, and see a replica of the famous wooden horse that you can climb into to take photos. The excavation information centre holds many exhibits. You will go to Pergamon and from here we visit the Asclepion and Health Centre. Also Acropolis, the Red Basilica, originally a temple of Serapis will be seen with the theatre, this is an incredible piece of engineering built into the steep hillside.
8 am pick up from the hotel after breakfast and depart for a full day Pamukkale and Hierapolis tour. Visit Old Gates, Cemetery and theatre of Hierapolis (James Bond film shot), the calcified pools (Cleopatra Pool) and waterfall known as Travertines, you may swim at the Cleopatra pool beyond the ancient ruins.
9 am pick up from the hotel after breakfast and depart for a full day Ephesus tour. Visit Temple of Artemis (one of the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World), one of the biggest Amphitheaters, the Celsius Library, a lot of amazing ruins left from an ancient city, House of the Virgin Mary, her last dwelling.
Here, we highly recommend an optional hot air balloon ride between 5 am to 8 am in the morning see the sunrise at Cappadocia. Around 9:30 am picked up from the hotel and depart for a full day South Cappadocia tour. Visit The Underground City of Derinkuyu, Pidgeon Valley and Ihlara Valley, and along the countryside Glenn Grave. Amazing crag settling date back to Christian times, then Selime Monastery and so many different areas in the region.
9:30 am pickup from the hotel and depart for a full day North Cappadocia tour. Visit Uchisar Castle, Goreme Open Air Museum, Devrent Valley with its impressive rock creations, the old towns of Urgup and Avanos known for their red clay pottery. At the end of the tour, drop-off at the airport for the 1-hour flight back to Istanbul. Upon arriving in Istanbul, welcome at the Istanbul Airport and transfer to your hotel.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized (15 kg is the max. limit) or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Appropriate clothing to be worn in places of worship
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1