7-Day Classic Tour from Istanbul to Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia
This fantastic tour starts from Istanbul with an expert guide aboard a comfortable air-conditioned coach to visit the WWI poignant battlegrounds of Gallipoli and Anzac Cove. Explore the mesmerising Roman-Greco remnants of Ephesus and the Temple of Artemis, which is one of the seven wonders of the world. See the worldly geology in Cappadocia with stunning landscapes of the Fairy Chimneys and explore the underground labyrinth.
Along the way, you will stop at Pamukkale where you can marvel at the white coloured rock plateaus which is where it gets is name as Pamukkale means Cotton castle then plunge into the hot Hierapolis natural springs which are believed to have healing powers.
Discover the history of Troy the name of the Bronze Age city attacked in the Trojan War, a famous story in the mythology of ancient Greece. Enjoy all this fabulous itinerary with six nights of accommodation and daily breakfast and dinner that are all included and planned for your convenience.
- Enjoy this 7-day tour of Turkey’s classic sights from Istanbul with a professional guide
- Go to the WWI sites of the Gallipoli Peninsula and Anzac Cove
- Explore ancient Ephesus one of Europe’s best-preserved Greco-Roman city
- Marvel at the stunning landscape of the fairy chimneys, cave churches and underground labyrinths in Cappadocia
- Witness the pure white calcified rock terraces of Pamukkale
- Explore the ancient ruins of Troy, Hierapolis and the Acropolis of Pergamum
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from your centrally located Sultanahmet hotel in Istanbul
- CancellationYou can cancel your tour 7 days prior to the travel date with a full refund except for the domestic flights which are non-refundable.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Six nights accommodation at 4 or 5-star hotels
- All your travelling in a air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as per itinerary
- A professional and knowledgable guide
- Domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Folklore evening in Cappadocia
Start your tour in the morning where you will get picked up from your hotel in Istanbul’s Sultanahmet district.
Once settled into your air-conditioned coach, you will drive to the Gallipoli Peninsula, which was the scene of one of World War I’s deadly campaigns. The Allies attacked Gallipoli to capture Constantinople in 1915, which is now Istanbul, to help the struggling Russian forces. The failed mission is cost around 100,000 lives and is commemorated by memorials at the significant battle sites.
Visit the Lone Pine Australian Memorial and Chunuk Bair New Zealand Cemetery and Memorial, and see Anzac Cove, the Nek and Johnston’s Jolly. In the evening, enjoy dinner at your hotel in nearby Çanakkale.
You will check out of your hotel and catch a flight to Istanbul where your tour ends with a drop-off back at your Sultanahmet hotel or the original departure point in Sultanahmet.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level as some walking will be involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1