Be Drawn in by the Views on Tour of the Galata Tower and City of Istanbul
Galata will be the first stop after picking you up, and is the old part of Istanbul and has witnessed many events, and still meets its guests as it did during the time of the Sultans and Emperors. Reaching the top of the Galata Tower is fantastic with some fantastic views.
The 63-metre building offers extraordinarily beautiful views of the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn. Next, you will drive by the Golden Horn one of the most attractive places in Istanbul, and numerous legends and stories surround it. Learn lots of interesting facts about Istanbul. The story of every old building in Istanbul is woven into the overall fabric of the city’s historical events. The Eyup Sultan Mosque is a significant building and requires special reverence.
After visiting the mosque, you will continue your tour by driving to the Pierre Loti Café. The Pierre Loti Café is a place of meetings and partings, memories and sadness and inspiration and joy. The Pierre Loti café was named after the French writer (Julien Vio) who often visited the city.
Even here Istanbul does not leave its guests but creates unique comfort on top of a hill, offering strong tea and unforgettable black Turkish coffee.
- Reach the top of the Galata Tower offering extraordinarily beautiful views of the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn.
- Visit the Pierre Loti Café a place of meetings and partings, memories and sadness, inspiration and joy
- Visit the Eyup Sultan Mosque a significant building of Istanbul
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 3 to 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Istanbul hotel
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional tour guide
- Luxurious vehicles for transportation
- Parking fees
- Entrance Fees
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience
- Please wear appropriate clothes while visiting any religious sites
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1