Best of Turkey 10 Days Private Tour
Explore the highlights of Turkey and see some of the amazing places that this beautiful country has to offer.
Leave all the planning to us on this 10-day tour that will transport you to the country’s top sights without any hassle or stress.
Throughout your trip, you’ll visit Istanbul’s highlights, including Hagia Sofia and cruise between two continents on a Bosphorus cruise.
You will venture to the UNESCO-listed Ephesus where you will see one of the worlds best preserved ancient site and see where Virgin Mary spent her final days at the House of the Virgin Mary. Get to experience Temple of Artemis one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Go to the fantastic white landscape of Pamukkale with its white travertines, swim in Cleopatra's pool, and she ruins of Hierapolis.
Explore the fairy-tale landscape of mystifying Cappadocia where you can also see the labyrinth of the underground city. You may even have the option to take a hot balloon ride, which is a memory you won't want to forget.
- Visit some of the main sights of Istanbul including Topkapi Palace and the Blue Mosque and take a Bosphorus cruise
- Explore the Uchisar Rock-Castle, the famous Goreme Open Air Museum and go to a traditional pottery workshop in Avanos
- Explore Cavusin, one of the oldest settlements in the area
- Visit St John the Baptist church, the oldest church in the region
- See the breathtaking landscape of Cappadocia including the Fairy Chimneys and a underground city
- See the pure white travertines of pamukkale and see the ruins of Hierapolis
- Explore the ancient city Ephesus, see where the Virgin Mary spent her last days and see one of the ancient wonders of the world
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 10 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Istanbul Airport
- CancellationYou can cancel your tour 7 days prior to the travel date with a full refund except for the domestic flights which are non-refundable.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Domestic flights in the program
- Transportation by a comfortable AC non smoking Luxurious car/Van with professional driver
- Professional and experienced licensed guide during the tours
- All accommodation
- Entry fees to the sites and museums
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Meals that are not stated in the itinerary
Arrival at Istanbul Airport where a professional driver will meet you and transfer to the hotel for check-in and the rest of the day is at your leisure.
Explore Hagia Sophia which was originally built by Emperor Constantine in the 4th century, and then converted into a mosque sometime in the 15th century by the ottomans.
Go to the Topkapi Palace, once used by the Ottoman Sultans from the 15th to 19th centuries and see the magnificent collection of priceless jewels, silver, crystal, and porcelain, robes that were worn by the sultans and the relics of the prophet Mohammed. (Entrance to the Harem is extra).
We will visit the stunning Blue Mosque that was built for Sultan Ahmet I. The Blue Mosque is a unique piece of architecture with six minarets and features around 20,000 beautiful Iznik tiles.
See the Grand Covered Bazaar with its many shops perfect for your holiday souvenirs.
Visit the exotic Egyptian Spice Market located on the Golden Horn before boarding your cruise of the Bosphorus where the waterway separates the two continents Europe and Asia.
Pass by Rumeli fortress which was built by Mehmet the Conqueror in 1452, so he could prepare for his conquest of Istanbul.
Cross over the Bosphorus Bridge to Asia where you will visit Beylerbeyi Palace, which was once the summer address of the Ottoman Sultans, then on to Camlica Hill for a fantastic view of Istanbul.
Enjoy a day at your leisure where you can do a bit more shopping, see some more fantastic sights or relax in a Turkish Bath.
After breakfast transfer to Istanbul Airport for our domestic flight to Cappadocia. Transfer to your hotel in Cappadocia and the rest of the day is yours for some relaxation.
Explore the famous Goreme Open Air Museum and see some of the best examples of Byzantine art that is in Cappadocia in rock-cut churches with frescoes and paintings (10th to 13th century). Continue to Uchisar Rock-Castle to have a panoramic view of the valleys of Cappadocia.
See the lunar landscape of Cappadocia with some rock formations beyond belief in Devrent valley, walk-in Pasabag near Zelve and wonder at the “fairy chimneys” where the sound of the wind mixes with the “songs of fairies”.
Visit Avanos which has been the centre of terra cotta work of art since around 3000 BC, and you will get a demonstration in a traditional pottery workshop.
You will be collected from your hotel after breakfast for a full-day tour of South Cappadocia. You will be able to see Kizilcukur, which is an isolated valley located behind Urgup. It features beautiful rock formation with some great hidden rock-carved churches.
The most exciting part of this area is the many tracks that connect the small villages and towns through gardens and vineyards like a spiders web. It is always possible to see the villagers working in the area and offering grapes, apples or apricots to you.
Explore Cavusin, one of the oldest settlements in the area, and can be found 2km from Goreme. The St.John the Baptist church offers a stunning panoramic view of the village, and the church with its paintings dating back to the 5th century, making it the oldest church in the area. It once had a large courtyard which is unusual for Cappadocia; however, this has been eroded.
Visit the Underground City, one of the largest and deepest of the 40 others in Cappadocia and have eight floors, although not all are open to the public.
Visit the pigeon houses and rock formations and see some magnificent landscape.
Transfer to Cappadocia Airport for a flight to Izmir and overnight stay in Kuşadası.
Drive to Pamukkale and discover the pure white travertine terraces and the ruins of Hierapolis.
The travertine terraces at Pamukkale are definitely one of the most spectacular natural wonders that you will be able to see from several mineral springs in a substantial white cliffside.
About 200 m overlooking the plain you can see how the calcite-laden waters have dripped over a number of terraced levels and created a fairyland of unusual solidified cascades and shell-shaped basins and look like creations made from snow or like balls from cotton, which gave the scenery the Turkish name Pamukkale (cotton castle).
Moreover, the water in the basins changes its colour according to how the light enters.
Also visit the ancient ruins of Hierapolis with its Basilica, theatre and Roman Baths.
After breakfast, have a full day excursion in Ephesus.
The tour starts with Isabey Mosque, then drive to an ancient Greek city which was later a major Roman city on the west coast of Asia Minor called Ephesus.
Stroll past the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian and the Trajan Fountain in the Ancient Ephesus.
After walking on the historical marble street you will fond the Great Theater where St. Paul preached.
Have a break in a local Turkish Restaurant with an open buffet Lunch.
In the afternoon proceed to the shrine of Mother Mary, it is believed where she spent the final years of her life.
Then visit Temple of Artemis one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Transfer to Izmir airport for your flight to Istanbul.
Arrival and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Istanbul
Transfer to Istanbul Airport to connect to your international flight
- Please check if you need a visa to enter Turkey
- Make sure you have adequate insurance before you travel
- Flights tickets are e-tickets. Calculation is based on promotional class and rates are subject to change until ticketed. You will receive references to flight tickets after booking.
- This itinerary is subject to change and may be reversed without prior notice according to weather, museum closing days, daily events or other unforeseen circumstances
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1