Byzantine and Ottoman Istanbul Private City Tour
Featuring stops at Hagia Sophia, The Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace this Istanbul Sightseeing Byzantine and Ottoman Group Tour is very popular. Starting at the Hippodrome Square, you will see the Obelisk from Egypt, the Delphi Column and the Willhelm II Fountain.
The Blue Mosque is without doubt one of the main features in Istanbul's skyline with its Minarets and Blue tiles as you will see on any best tours in Istanbul.
A wonderful visit to St. Sophia, which is one of the most impressive Byzantine churches then onto to Topkapi Palace a superb museum with opportunities to see Holy relics, Chinese and Japanese Porcelains on many day trips from Istanbul. Hagia Sofia is the next stop and then on to The Grand Bazaar for some souvenir hunting.
- Visit Hippodrome, once the site of chariot races during the Roman and Byzantine era
- See the beautiful courtyard and impressive minarets at The Blue Mosque Visit Topkapi Palace which once home to the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire
- Visit the Grand Bazaar, the largest and the oldest covered marketplace in the world
- Explore the Hagia Sophia Museum
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Istanbul
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Luxurious vehicles for transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Other services not mentioned
- All food and drink except for lunch
- St. Sophia is closed on Mondays. Instead you will visit Underground Cistern
- Tuesdays instead you will take a Bosphorus Cruise
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, instead you will visit the open-air bazaar.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1