Istanbul Cruise Tour to the Princes Islands With Lunch
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the Turkish air against your skin on this Istanbul tour to the Prince's Island as you island-hop on the sea of Marmara. Also known as Adalar, the Princes’ Islands Istanbul were once a place of exile during the Byzantine era and a solitary place for monks; But they are now a favourite place for locals and tourists to visit.
Horse-drawn carriages and bicycles replace motorised vehicles on this oasis of peace. There are a total of nine islands creating up the Adalar; however, solely four are open to the general public.
Embark on your cruise on the deep blue waters of the Marmara sea and as you head for the main Büyük Ada island, stop at the smaller inhabited islands along the way to see their different characteristics. When you arrive at Büyük Ada, the biggest and most famous of the Prince's Islands, enjoy a guided walking tour through the streets that are decorated with beautiful wooden houses.
Afterwards, relish lunch at a neighbourhood seafood restaurant, which has fantastic views of Istanbul’s shores, before enjoying some free time to explore the island. In the afternoon you can make your way around either by renting a motorbike, searching around the local stores, or get on a phaeton, a horse-drawn carriage, take a tour, and enjoy the slower pace of life here.
- Relax on a leisurely cruise of the tranquil Prince's Islands
- Take a horse-down carriage tour of Büyük Ada Island
- A fabulous lunch at a local restaurant overlooking Istanbul’s shores
- Stop along the way at the smaller inhabited islands
- Enjoy some free leisure time to explore the islands
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from your Istanbul hotel
- CancellationYou can cancel free of charge until 4 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds can be made
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Istanbul hotel
- Admission fees to all the sights mentioned
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Please be at your hotel reception 15 minutes before your departure time
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1