Mix History with Sandy Beaches On This Aegean Flavours Tour
If you’re looking to relax on some beautiful picturesque islands with unspoiled sandy beaches or stimulate your senses in places that have marked ancient history, we can help you experience it all on this fantastic tour that also includes a 4 days mini cruise. See all the essential sights in Istanbul that consists of the Blue Mosque and the Topkapi Palace and do a bit of shopping in the world famous Grand Bazaar.
Visit the WWI Battlefields of Gallipoli including Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Memorials, ANZAC Cove, The Nek, Johnston's Jolly, original trenches and tunnels. Then visit the famous wooden Trojan horse that was used in the movie Troy.
You will also see one of the best-preserved cities in the world at Ephesus, and they are still finding artefacts today. Take a journey through time and see the Library of Celcius, the marble streets and the vast theatre that still hosts concerts today.
One of the famous and most visited sites in Turkey is the cotton castle of Pamukkale that has pure white travertines and take a dip in the healing waters. While you are here, you will also explore Hierapolis the worlds largest Necropolis.
You will then have a 4 days mini cruise where along the way you will visit many bays and beautiful sandy beaches as well as having the option to visit some amazing sites.
- See some of the essential sites of Istanbul including the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace
- Visit the WWI Battlefields of Gallipoli and see the famous wooden Trojan horse
- Explore one of the best preserved ancient cities in the world at Ephesus
- Take a dip in the pure white travertines at pamukkale
- Visit some beautiful bays, sandy beaches and some great sightseeing along the Turquoise Coast on a 4 days mini cruise
- Scheduling: Semi-Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 10 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All the itinerary is private except for the 4 day mini cruise
- Pick-up servicePick up from Istanbul Airport
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All accommodation
- Professional guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- All Land transfers and transportations
- Travel insurance on the cruise is included
- Entrance fees to the museums mentioned in the program
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Optional excursions are not included
Upon your arrival at Istanbul Airport, you will be collected and transferred to your hotel in Istanbul and have the rest of the day at leisure.
After breakfast, you will enjoy a fully guided tour of the only city to span two continents of Europe and Asia and visit the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, the Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar.
One of the emotionally touching places in Turkey is the WWI Battlefields of Gallipoli including Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Memorials, ANZAC Cove, The Nek, Johnston's Jolly and original trenches and tunnels.
You are crossing the Dardanelles by ferry-boat and photo-stop at the wooden Trojan Horse used in the movie Troy.
This morning you will step back in time as we visit Troy Antique City, home of the famous Trojan Horse and then tour the magnificent acropolis of Pergamum's Acropolis which has impressive temples and a library which made Pergamum a renowned cultural and political centre in its time.
Continue to Kuşadası.
Visiting Ephesus should be on every traveller’s itinerary because a walk through Ephesus is an incredible journey and a glimpse into life centuries ago.
After more than 150 years of excavation, the city’s reclaimed and restored structures have made Ephesus Europe's most completed ancient city.
A walk through Ephesus is an incredible journey and a glimpse into life centuries ago.
After breakfast, we will head to Pamukkale, also known as Cotton Castle; not only for cotton agriculture in the region but also for the white colour that dominates the site.
Pamukkale, though Turkey’s most famous attraction by numbers, is barely known outside its country borders with its sweeping limestone cliffs of a blinding white hue that rise above pools of powder blue.
Petrified stakes of limestone hang from chalky roots.
After visiting Pamukkale, we will also visit Hierapolis (Both sites are UNESCO World Heritage Sites) World largest Necropolis, exceptional theatre and more.
After visiting the ruins of Hierapolis head to the hotel for thermal pools.
After Breakfast transfer to Marmaris and board our wooden sailing boats (20-25 meters / 65-82 Feet) As boarding doesn't start until 15.30 at Marina, you will have time for a visit to the old town with its many streets and hundreds of shops, bars and restaurants.
Overnight: Sailing Gulet Boat / Marmaris.
Please note that this itinerary can be started from Bodrum to English Harbour in case of weather conditions.
After your tasty breakfast, you will be given information about the cruise itinerary.
The cruise will then move towards Ekincik Gulf, and the overnight stay will be in this beautiful gulf.
You may join an optional Dalyan excursion where you will be taken from the gulet with a smaller boat (Piyade) which will take you into the green delta of Dalyan and through the Lycian Rock Tombs.
You will also have a swimming stop at a unique place called Caretta beach, and there will also be a mud bath experience.
Because of the unsettled waters of Disibilmez and Kurtoglu capes that we will cross, we will cruise earlier and reach the world-famous Gocek Gulf.
We will anchor at Sunken Bath and have a delicious breakfast and a swimming break. This place is also called Cleopatra Bay due to the beautiful underwater ruins of an old bath.
Then we will cruise to Tersane Island a naturally protected harbour which was used as a shipyard in Byzantine and Ottoman times.
You will have breakfast and have an early arrival in Fethiye.
You will then be transferred to Dalaman International Airport for your home flight.
- Please wear sun protection as it can get very hot especially in the high season
- Remember to bring swimwear for the cruise
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothing and footwear while on the tours
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1