Modern Art Tour of Istanbul: Istiklal Street, SALT Galata and Istanbul Modern Art Museum
In this modern Turkish Art Tour, you will explore popular galleries around Istiklal Street - pedestrianized avenue full of numerous hookah cafes, Turkish tea houses and some of the city’s leading art institutions with your expert local guide, passionate about modern Turkish art.
Investigate popular galleries around Istiklal Street as well as avant-garde exhibitions around the burgeoning artistic neighbourhoods of Tophane and Karaköy in Beyoğlu. Visit the Istanbul Modern Art Museum to admire more of the city’s inspirational artwork.
Your group will include a maximum of 15 people, which guarantees you’ll enjoy a small-group experience with your expert guide.
- 3.5-hour Istanbul modern art tour, with an art-expert guide
- Stroll down bustling Istiklal Street
- Explore popular galleries around Istiklal Street
- Visit contemporary galleries such as SALT Galata
- Visit the Istanbul Modern Art Museum
- Investigate select galleries around Beyoğlu, an artsy district that covers the Tophane and Karaköy neighborhoods
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
- Hotel pickup included
- Scheduling: Semi-Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from your hotel in Istanbul
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local art-expert guide
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Istanbul Modern Art Museum
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Please note that not all the exhibitions entrance fees might be included
- It is a walking tour, so get sure that your shoes comfortable enough