See How the Royals Lived on a Dolmabahce Palace Tour and Bosphorus Cruise
Once you meet your professional guide at your hotel in Istanbul and are aboard your air-conditioned vehicle, you will travel to Dolmabahçe Palace.
Find out how this palace was one of the last castles built by the Ottoman Empire. Admire the excellent mixture of European and Ottoman architecture that are along the banks, overseeing the Bosphorus Strait. Enter the palace and discover mesmerising rooms that once hosted sultans and their royal guests. Walk into pristine marble rooms and gaze up at the sparkling crystal chandeliers.
After Lunch cruise the Bosphorus that separates Europe from Asia.
You will pass Rustem Pasa mosque, Rumeli Fortress and the Imperial Pavillions of Yildiz Palace.
At the end of the cruise, you will get a chance to visit the Spice bazaar where the air is filled with the aromas of all the amazing spices including cinnamon, Saffron, Caraway, Mint and Thyme.
After the tour has concluded we will drop you back to your hotel.
- Admire the palace’s Ottoman and European architecture
- Explore Dolmabahçe Palace’s public rooms including the Crystal Staircase and the Medhal Hall
- Learn about Mustafa Atatürk, the first president of the Republic of Turkey, who lived and died in the palace
- Take in all the aromas of the Spice Bazaar
- Enjoy a cruise on the Bosphorus where you will pass many fantastic sights
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Istanbul hotel
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance Fee
- Parking Fees
- Luxurious Vehicles For Transportation
- Professional Tour Guide
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Other services not mentioned
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience
- Special note: On Mondays and Thursdays Dolmabahçe Palace is closed and will be swapped with Galata Towers
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1