See Some of the Best Sights of Turkey on a 12 Days Tour
On this magnificent itinerary, you will see some of the sights that Turkey has to offer all with a professional guide who will tell you the in-depth history of all the place you will visit.
Your first stop will be Istanbul, where you will see all the main sights, including the Ottoman sites of the Topkapi Palace, the beautiful Blue Mosque and the Suleymaniye Mosque.
Take in the aromas of all the herbs and spices you can purchase at the Spice Market, Visit the maze of the Grand Bazaar with over 5,000 shops and the Turkish Islamic Art Museum.
Visit the Byzantine sites including Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome where the chariots once raced, Basilica Cistern, Chora Church and the Carpet Museum.
Also, you will take a Bosphorus Cruise that connects Europe and Asia and takes in all the fantastic sights.
You will get to go to Cappadocia and witness the stunning landscapes of the Fairy Chimneys as well as the Kaymakli Underground City a maze that was once stables, cellars and stores. These are just a couple of the many things that you witness while in Cappadocia.
Next, you will get to witness the ancient city of Ephesus, one of the best preserved in the world. You will get to visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where she spent her final days and see the Temple of Artemis one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Then on to the ancient cities of Prienne, Miletus and Didyma where you guide will tell you all the fascinating history before visiting the breathtaking Pamukkale with its pure white travertines and swimming in Cleopatra's pool where you can still see the fallen columns below.
This truly is an amazing itinerary where you can see all the fantastic things that this country has to offer.
- Go to the great city of Istanbul and see some of the best sights in the world
- See the stunning landscape of the Fairy Chimneys at Cappadocia
- Descend down to the underground city of Kaymakli
- Be in one of the 7 wonders of the world the Artemis Temple
- Visit the biggest Necropolis of Anatolia at Ephesus
- Witness the breathtaking views of Pamukkale
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 12 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Istanbul Airport
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All accommodations
- Professional guide
- Private air conditioned minivan on tours
- Return domestic flight tickets ( Istanbul, Kayseri, Izmir, Denizli, Istanbul )
- Lunches while on your tours
- All Taxes and entrance fees
- Other services not mentioned
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Once you arrive at Istanbul Airport, you will be met and brought to your hotel in Istanbul where you will meet your guide and other tour participants for a cocktail and a briefing on your trip before dinner.
Visit the Ottoman sites in Istanbul including the Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Suleymaniye Mosque, Spice Market, Grand Bazaar and the Turkish Islamic Art Museum.
Visit the Byzantine sites in Istanbul including Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome, Basilica Cistern, Chora Church and the Carpet Museum.
This is Your last day in Istanbul, where you will take a relaxing Bosphorus Cruise that connects Europe and Asia.
Transfer to the airport and take a flight to Cappadocia where you will be transferred to your hotel.
On this first day in Cappadocia, you will visit Devrent Valley, Zelve Open Air Museum, Pasabag Valley, Avanos, Goreme Open Air Museum and Pigeon Valley.
Today you will visit the Soganli Valley and the fascinating Kaymakli Underground City a labyrinth over eight levels where there was once stable, cellars and stores.
For your last day in Cappadocia, you will visit Nar Creater Lake where you will hike around 3.8 km in Ihlara Canyon and Sarihan Caravanserai.
Today you will leave Capaddocia for your flight to Izmir and then be transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi for some rest and relaxation in this lovely beach resort.
Today you will have a tour to the ancient city of Ephesus where you will explore the House of Virgin Mary where Mary lived out her last days, St. John's Basilica, Temple of Artemis one of the seven wonders of the ancient world and Isa Bey Mosque.
Today you will Visit the ancient cities of Prienne, Miletus and Didyma where your guide will tell you all the history of these fascinating places.
In the morning, we will drive to the beautiful Pamukkale where you will witness the pure white travertines of this mesmerising place. If you choose for a small fee, you can take a dip in Cleopatra's pool where you will be able to see the columns have fallen below. Also, you will visit the ancient ruins of Aphrodisias and Hierapolis.
This is the end of the tour. You will catch a flight from Denizli Airport to Istanbul for your connecting flight. If you choose you could extend your holiday.
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Please dress appropriately when visiting any religious sites
- You need to have a moderate fitness level as there is a lot of walking involved
- Please make sure you name matches exactly as it appears on your passport
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1