See the Wondrous Landscape of Pamukkale on a Tour from Istanbul
Get collected from your hotel in Istanbul by your guide who will transfer you to the airport.
After a 1-hour-long flight to Denizli and a 50-minute journey to Pamukkale, take advantage of some time to give your legs a stretch, and grab a drink before the guided part of your tour starts.
Your Pamukkale tour begins with a visit to the red springs of the nearby village of Karahayit where the water in these red springs is something you must see in person.
Next, head to Hierapolis, which is an ancient Roman spa town where you will wander through the ruins of this town and your guide tells you all about the history of the area. Listen to the fantastic stories of the city and its people as you walk past an ancient market, theatre and the Necropolis, which is one of the biggest graveyards of its kind.
After Hierapolis, stop at the Cleopatra Antique Pool where you can admire it from land, or for an additional fee of approximately 32TL you can bathe in the pool’s thermal waters. Swim over the Roman columns that are believed to have toppled in after an earthquake.
After swimming, if time allows take some free time away from your guide and group and roam around and explore this fascinating place. Stroll down the hill to the lake and meet with your guide at a restaurant for lunch.
After lunch, explore the village of Pamukkale for around 30 minutes at your leisure before it’s time to head home. You will then be transferred to Denizli airport for your return flight back to Istanbul and then be dropped off at your hotel.
The order of this itinerary may vary.
- Visit the red springs of Karahayit and the ruins of Hierapolis, an ancient Roman spa town
- See the Cleopatra Antique Pool and (for an additional fee) swim over toppled Roman columns
- A Visit to the village of Pamukkale on your own
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Pamukkale
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 10 to 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Istanbul Hotel.
- CancellationYou can cancel your tour 7 days prior to the travel date with a full refund except for the domestic flights which are non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional tour guide
- Full Day Guided Pamukkale Hierapolis Tour
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- All transfers
- Domestic flights
- Entrance to the Cleopatra Antique is an additional 32TL per person
- Personal expenses
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Passport name and date of birth is required at time of booking
- Please wear appropriate clothing when visiting any religious sites
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1