Tale of Two Continents on an Exciting Private Half Day Tour of Istanbul
Tale of Two Continents on an Exciting Private Half Day Tour of Istanbul tour you will see all the famous landmarks that this amazing city has to offer. The tour takes approximately 4-hours first stopping at Beylerbeyi Palace which was built by Sarkis Balayan in the 19th century then onto Bosphorus Bridge where you can see how Europe connects with Asia. Within a few minutes, you will have passed from one continent to another on this Istanbul sightseeing day tour. It truly is a fantastic experience!
Once on the Asian side, you will get to enjoy a stunning view of the city from Camlica Hill which is the highest point in Istanbul. This is a perfect opportunity to take some panoramic pictures of the Ottoman style gardens and other beautiful scenery and landmarks. Once the tour is over you will be transferred back to the meeting/collection point.
- Explore both the Asian aspects as well as the European aspects of Istanbul
- Visit Beylerbeyi Palace
- Cross from the European continent to the Asian mainland
- Enjoy a panoramic view from Camlica Hill
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 3 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from European side Istanbul hotels
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional tour guide
- Luxurious vehicles for transportation
- Parking fees
- Entrance Fees
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Please wear comfortable footwear for this tour!
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1