Turkey: 7-Nights Tour of 5 Cities Starting from Istanbul
Welcome to Turkey! An amazing 7-days-tour with 5 different cities is waiting for you! Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Pamukkale, Kusadasi.
Enjoy the unique views and authentic atmosphere of Turkey, wonder the lunar landscape of Cappadocia, visit the Mausoleum of Mevlana in Konya, spend your night in a Thermal Hotel in Pamukkale, walk through history along marble streets in Ephesus.
Enjoy the traditional food, comfortable 4* hotels and private transfer.
- Visit some of Turkey's most spectacular highlights
- Swim in the thermal pools in Pamukkale
- See some of the country's main attractions
- Stop by five different cities
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up available at Istanbul Airport arrivals terminal or any hotel in Istanbul.
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 7-nights accommodation based on bed and breakfast in 4 star special class and 4 star hotels
- 7-Breakfasts, 4-dinners
- Professional, licensed English and Spanish-speaking guide/guides
- All entrance fees to the sites stated above the itinerary
- All airport transfers by private vehicle
- All transportation by A/C in non-smoking vehicle
- Domestic flight tickets (Istanbul to Cappadocia and Izmir to Istanbul)
- Lunches, Drinks, Dinners in Istanbul
- Personal expenses
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
Upon your arrival at Istanbul Airport and/or Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport, you will be assisted with your luggage and transferred in a private vehicle to your Hotel. Stay overnight and get an evening of rest before your adventure starts in the morning.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast at your hotel. Your journey begins in Istanbul, the only city in the world situated on two continents. For the duration of the day, you will sightsee through some of this fascinating and ancient city's most significant landmarks. Marvel at the Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Hippodrome, where chariot races and the Byzantine riots took place. In the afternoon you will visit the Grand Bazaar for shopping before enjoying an overnight stay in Istanbul at your hotel.
Start your day bright and early at your hotel with a transfer service to Istanbul airport for your flight to Cappadocia. Upon arrival at Cappadocia you will meet with your guide. After a short meet and greet with your friendly guide/driver you will commence your sightseeing. Visit places like Three Sisters Fairy Chimneys in Urgup and the Kaymakli Underground City, one of the largest and the deepest craters out of 200 others in Cappadocia. After your tour of these monumental places, you will be transferred to your hotel where you will enjoy an evening of rest.
Start your morning watching the view of the lunar landscape of Cappadocia - rock formations in the Devrent Valley. Stop in Avanos for a delicious lunch and the chance to marvel at some of the terracotta artwork it is famous for. Whilst there you will get to stop by a traditional pottery workshop.
In the afternoon, visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum to see the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia in rock-cut churches with frescoes and paintings dated10th to 13th-century. Continue your way to Uchisar Rock-Castle to have a panoramic view of the valleys of Cappadocia. After the program, transfer to your hotel for an overnight stay in Cappadocia.
Start your day with a departure for Pamukkale. On the way, you will visit a Sultanhan Caravanserai, the 13th-century masterpiece, before arriving in Konya. After your visit to the Mausoleum of Mevlana, the famous world-wide mystic, enjoy a perfect-viewed drive to Pamukkale and spend your night in a Thermal Hotel where you can relax and go for a refreshing swim.
In the morning, go on a visit to the ancient Hierapolis and marvel at the Theatre, Apollo Temple and majestic Necropolis. You will then enjoy a relaxing drive with scenic views to Kusadasi where you will enjoy an overnight stay.
Start your day with a visit to Artemis Temple, which is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Continue to Ephesus and walk through history along marble streets lined with fascinating landmarks. After your trip to Ephesus, you will go to Izmir airport for a flight back to Istanbul. Arrive back in Istanbul where you will be met by a guide who will transfer you to your hotel for an overnight stay.
After a delicious breakfast, check out from your hotel and relax in a private transfer to Istanbul airport for your flight back home.
- Birthdates and passport numbers are requested during reservation